Current time: 16/05/2024, 19:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
Four Enviro200s from Wigan are moving to Stockport depot with two arriving over the weekend
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(26/01/2015 08:18)E208 WBG Wrote:  What I mean is I'm surprised there not in public service at Middleton still

They have become unreliable and are non standard. I think on two consecutive weekends before Christmas I spotted Evolutions broke down awaiting tows. It is a shame given their age but given the service cuts at a Midldleton it makes sense to take constantly unreliable vehicles out of traffic and inro reserve.

Carnt see what they will do with them though. Way to young to scrap and they will want too much for them to sell.
(26/01/2015 11:30)Mayneway Wrote:  They have become unreliable and are non standard. I think on two consecutive weekends before Christmas I spotted Evolutions broke down awaiting tows. It is a shame given their age but given the service cuts at a Midldleton it makes sense to take constantly unreliable vehicles out of traffic and inro reserve.

Carnt see what they will do with them though. Way to young to scrap and they will want too much for them to sell.
Am also informed the 1 that Crashed is a Write of so that makes them even more none standard

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Noticed two Enviro200's on 168/169's at lunchtime. Unusual to see during the week. Will be interesting at school chucking out time Smile
From what I've been told the following vehicles have been withdrawn from Middleton Depot and gone into storage:

33873 is still at Middleton recieving attention before it goes

And 33875 is being written off after it was involved in the accident in Moston

Also all 12 of Middleton Decker allocation should now be allocated to mainly School duties and the following will in theory be allocated to their service work:

Enviro200s will be allocated mainly to 156 & 171s
MANs and Enviro300s allocated to 112/114/118s
Primos 115/116/173/194/196s
(26/01/2015 16:35)Dentonian Wrote:  I make it 13 'deckers allocated. Also, what about 26130/1, 33100 and the Solos (except 25343)? Interesting to note that the MANs are not being withdrawn yet and presumably 39642 remains part of the equation.

26131 has very recently re-entered service, 26130 is due back soon, i think 33100 is parked at Sharston Depot

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Apparently not sure how true this is but 2 Solos from Middleton have or are supposedly going to Ashton Depot
(26/01/2015 18:06)M60lad Wrote:  Apparently not sure how true this is but 2 Solos from Middleton have or are supposedly going to Ashton Depot

They have so that takes the Solo count at Ashton to 5. I was told evening work excluding the 216/219 will be done by a mix of Solos and Enviro200's and as confirmation I've already spotted two Solos heading for Glossop in the last hour on 236/237's.
Interesting allocation on Saturday with 36096 operating on the 76.
Broken down Enviro400 19399 in Farnworth this morning, being attended to by a Stagecoach mech.

User(s) browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)