Current time: 16/05/2024, 22:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(05/06/2014 20:49)mbonwick Wrote:  Most (if not all) of the serviceable reserve MANs are already out in service.

I do wonder if FM36 is on loan while 22391 (Or whatever MAN it was that fell off the tow truck) is away being repaired.

It has been suggested to me tonight that FM36 is being used as a courtesy bus while another is away being repaired.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(05/06/2014 20:49)mbonwick Wrote:  Most (if not all) of the serviceable reserve MANs are already out in service.

I do wonder if FM36 is on loan while 22391 (Or whatever MAN it was that fell off the tow truck) is away being repaired.

might explain the continued existence of 22102 at Ashton depot.
(05/06/2014 22:53)acocker96 Wrote:  might explain the continued existence of 22102 at Ashton depot.
22132 and 22136 have been [and still are] operating in Stockport for months.
(05/06/2014 13:24)jcksmnr Wrote:  Apparently it's another Ferrymill loan, Fm36.

Yes, I do seem to recall seeing "fm36" on it. Back of the bus on the drivers side I think.
Did my eyes deceive me - 19047 , back from Preston, on the 255 earlier today
(06/06/2014 14:56)Nickd7018 Wrote:  Did my eyes deceive me - 19047 , back from Preston, on the 255 earlier today

Flickr shows its last allocation as being at Fife
(06/06/2014 17:01)Dentonian Wrote:  No, they didn't. It was running out of service passing Undercroft at 1620 this evening, but has been at Hyde Road for a couple of weeks now - just keeping a lower profile than the other loanees. Not sure where the Preston bit comes in though, as it came from Fife as a late substitution for 19067.

I had picked the info re Preston from the UK-Buses website. I had not seen it over there. Appreciate your assistance
Apologies if this has been mentioned before but I seen a Stagecoach in London Red earlier today in the city centre, I read it off as 16949. Any information on this?
May be unrelated but the other day I saw London United's withdrawn VA103 Manchester bound on the East Lancs Road
(06/06/2014 23:55)turbo777 Wrote:  Apologies if this has been mentioned before but I seen a Stagecoach in London Red earlier today in the city centre, I read it off as 16949. Any information on this?
May be unrelated but the other day I saw London United's withdrawn VA103 Manchester bound on the East Lancs Road

16949 is an ex Go Ahead London B7TL ALX400 which is used by Stagecoach on the free Salford University Shuttle. It came from Bluebird who ran the Uni shuttle before Stagecoach and was included in the takeover and was originally painted blue but was repainted back into red as per the terms of the uni shuttle contract and it maybe the only one of its kind within the Stagecoach group.
(06/06/2014 23:55)turbo777 Wrote:  Apologies if this has been mentioned before but I seen a Stagecoach in London Red earlier today in the city centre, I read it off as 16949. Any information on this?

PS About VA103 it appears that it was heading to Blackpool Transport.

User(s) browsing this thread: 56 Guest(s)