Current time: 16/05/2024, 08:18 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(23/05/2014 16:00)Dentonian Wrote:  Surely, all depots make money - its a basic requirement of the 1985 Transport Act. FTR, Whilst the legal address is Daw Bank, the de facto HQ is Hyde Road. Not that that means the pride of the fleet passes their window - albeit 17245 was on an all day 201/3 working today, and probably more comfortable tham my bus home (19394) on which I felt every pot hole. But to illustrate the point, both these buses are Daw Bank rejects (lol).

That 19394 sure is a road hammer, heard it rutter when it passed me lastnight on Hyde rd.
19004/17/80/98 were all on 169 and 201s all yesterday
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
MAN 22167 seen on Marsland Road/Washway Road (Sale) this morning probably on Metrolink Replacement Services.
Not sure what the situation is with 343 at the moment as last Saturday 09:50 Oldham-Hyde was running about 10 minutes late and was operated with a Enviro 200 from Ashton Depot showing 343 Gee Cross via Hyde on the front destination display, sorry I didn't get the fleetnumber
(27/05/2014 06:21)M60lad Wrote:  Not sure what the situation is with 343 at the moment as last Saturday 09:50 Oldham-Hyde was running about 10 minutes late and was operated with a Enviro 200 from Ashton Depot showing 343 Gee Cross via Hyde on the front destination display, sorry I didn't get the fleetnumber

Very odd.
I was told the 343 had switched to Middleton depot a few weeks back.
(27/05/2014 10:23)Mayneway Wrote:  Very odd.
I was told the 343 had switched to Middleton depot a few weeks back.
A few weeks ago I saw a Middleton MAN 18.240 (SP06 DBX) on the 343 the week before that it was an Ashton E20D on it have a look at past posts could have sworn I put it on
Apologies if this has already been posted. On-loan 19130 & 19199 have been operating on the X57 over the last few days
(27/05/2014 15:45)Dentonian Wrote:  Maybe Ashton depot rode to the rescue at the last minute...which would also explain late running so early in the day

Quite possibly.
Obviously if a Middleton vehicle broke down in say Hyde it would seem more logical to send a bus from AZ than wait for one from MN to turn up.
It's been reported elsewhere that 80022 is back in Manchester and was last night operating on Hyde Road routes.

It's currently on the 169, having just left Ashton Smile
(28/05/2014 08:29)YSV-205 Wrote:  Apologies if this has already been posted. On-loan 19130 & 19199 have been operating on the X57 over the last few days

Bit late but seen 19130 on Bank holiday Monday - First was seen in Stockport leaving on a 203 then again later on passing HE operating a 204!

Jonathan
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(28/05/2014 09:00)Mayneway Wrote:  It's been reported elsewhere that 80022 is back in Manchester and was last night operating on Hyde Road routes.

It's currently on the 169, having just left Ashton Smile

That's good to hear, I didn't get to go on it before. What is unique about it, does it have a CAT engine instead of Cummins?

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)