Current time: 16/05/2024, 17:33 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
Not sure if its been reported but Hyde Rioad Trident 17068 has had a recent repaint into standard livery, it was on Taxi duties yesterday afternoon for X50s
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(14/09/2013 06:59)M60lad Wrote:  Just read on another forum that 13995 and 13996 have apparently moved from Stockport to Sharston, not sure though whether this is just for storage or maybe for further service from Sharston Depot.

Also it seems that for some reason Stagecoach Manchester seem to be short of Magicbuses at the moment as this past week I've seen quite a number of Magicbus duties being covered by convention Stagecoach Manchester Enviro 400s

I think it might be because Manchester are due a large batch of tridents from London, which were supposed to have arrived by now, but have been delayed for whatever reason. These were ultimately supposed to see off all the Magic fleet bar 4 buses, due to DDA regulations. It looks like they've made a start in getting rid of the old, but haven't got the replacements as yet.
(12/09/2013 20:38)MX05 CKN Wrote:  Is 17151 now back in Stockport for good now?

Yes
Salford Campus Link
Does anyone know - Is it still the same decker operating this service as previously or one of the 3 tridents? It was a bit if a wreck!
Cheers Rod
I think its the same B7 ALX400 operating this service this year as it was out at Manchester Airport the other week taking new Students to the various halls for residences
(16/09/2013 06:19)M60lad Wrote:  I think its the same B7 ALX400 operating this service this year as it was out at Manchester Airport the other week taking new Students to the various halls for residences

Thanks for that
Was on one of Wigan's 51 reg MANs this morning, very bad rattling noise at the rear of the bus

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack
19338 ,shown as being at Ashton on last fleetcard, was operating on the 378 this morning.
I don't know what's going on at Stockport depot at the moment, but they seem to be taking back all the old 'bangers' they've previously got rid of.
19338 being one of several Enviro400's, along with 17151 and now would you believe.... 22136!
(16/09/2013 20:49)ace Wrote:  I don't know what's going on at Stockport depot at the moment, but they seem to be taking back all the old 'bangers' they've previously got rid of.
19338 being one of several Enviro400's, along with 17151 and now would you believe.... 22136!

That'd explain me not seeing 22136 in Wigan for ages

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack

User(s) browsing this thread: 41 Guest(s)