Current time: 16/05/2024, 09:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(31/07/2013 21:37)MX12EOC Wrote:  Stumbled upon fare tables for services operated formally by bluebird.
http://www.stagecoachbus.com/PdfUploads/...202013.pdf

For some reason, the link takes you to Stagecoach home page. However, if you click on the link on the North Manchester changes page (link below, as it's been removed from the Stagecoach Manchester homepage), it works.

http://www.stagecoachbus.com/NorthManche...anges.aspx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Thank you for going a link that works now (:
(31/07/2013 14:53)Scania3379man Wrote:  
(31/07/2013 14:46)ace Wrote:  
(31/07/2013 11:58)Scania3379man Wrote:  Hi guys,

In my area local 631/2, there is a close road due for work resurfacing at Highfield Grange Avenue and Holmes House Avenue(stop mini roundabout), I can see 47002 park at the car park of winstanley shopping arcade and the man stand and wait for something, and 631 bus service go turn right into car park then go normal route for passenger wait to pick up at 12.30pm....

So any idea why man wait for something with 47002 minibus at the car park?

Please tell me if my English sentence not good then I can't help it, thank for patient.

Cheerio

Martyn

Hi Martyn

He may have been waiting for another driver to swap with if his shift had ended, unless it was broken down.

May be, Ace, I thought so. wonder how long he waitin' for, lol. thank Ace.

He,s the banksman waiting to help the driver reverse his bus!
(01/08/2013 22:03)GmBusesNorth Wrote:  
(31/07/2013 14:53)Scania3379man Wrote:  
(31/07/2013 14:46)ace Wrote:  Hi Martyn

He may have been waiting for another driver to swap with if his shift had ended, unless it was broken down.

May be, Ace, I thought so. wonder how long he waitin' for, lol. thank Ace.

He,s the banksman waiting to help the driver reverse his bus!

Lol I see yes something like that!

martyn
Magic Bus Olympian (think it was 16798) out on the 112 last night.
Seeing the takeover of Finglands by FGM do you think that they'd have a slightly bigger presence in South Manchester? (Off topic- I know) I think there could be a bit of tension between pink [first] and orange [stagecoach] on Wilmslow Road
Spotted 3 of about 6 buses loaned to Nottingham due to 3/4+ week rail station closure.
Sightings today near Kirkby-in-Ashfield being 19178/18290/1 all operating the Nottingham - Mansfield rail replacement services
(03/08/2013 19:08)Benzo Wrote:  Spotted 3 of about 6 buses loaned to Nottingham due to 3/4+ week rail station closure.
Sightings today near Kirkby-in-Ashfield being 19178/18290/1 all operating the Nottingham - Mansfield rail replacement services

I dout that they are on loan to Nottingham, as Stagecoach does not have a depot at Nottingham, however they do have a depot at Mansfield.
(03/08/2013 19:17)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  
(03/08/2013 19:08)Benzo Wrote:  Spotted 3 of about 6 buses loaned to Nottingham due to 3/4+ week rail station closure.

I dout that they are on loan to Nottingham, as Stagecoach does not have a depot at Nottingham, however they do have a depot at Mansfield.

I know that they are all loaned at Mansfield, just saying Nottingham as a main nearby location.
Also to add to the sightings being 19334 and 19465
Did Stagecoach used to run services 181/182? I never understood these routes, which are far away from Stagecoach territory, or were they tendered?

User(s) browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)