Current time: 16/05/2024, 21:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
Not sure how many B7s are now in the new livery but I heard from a friend of mine last week who works at Wigan Depot that Stagecoach have issued a ruling that under no circumstances must any First liveried vehicles be left out on late turns and if any are out and are allocated to late boards they've got to be swapped at the earliest opportunity
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
If my info is up to date, then S/C Manchester still has 17 old Tridents in S/C livery, 14 ex London examples and 3 homegrown not in Magicbus livery, add in the 2 Spectras and the ex Bluebird B7TL.
Does anyone know what plans exist for these vehicles? Cascade to Wigan, Fife?
Have the ex London V & X reg examples been upgraded to full DDA compliance?
(30/04/2013 10:37)Southernsofty Wrote:  If my info is up to date, then S/C Manchester still has 17 old Tridents in S/C livery, 14 ex London examples and 3 homegrown not in Magicbus livery, add in the 2 Spectras and the ex Bluebird B7TL.
Does anyone know what plans exist for these vehicles? Cascade to Wigan, Fife?
Have the ex London V & X reg examples been upgraded to full DDA compliance?

Well the tridents were supposed to be going to Wigan in the summer, but I think that may have changed now. I think the Spectras are being kept for future preservation.
I don't know what was going on with the 192's tonight, but I saw at least 2 Blue Magic buses working the route.
I then went on a 7 from Stockport, and a message was coming through on the driver's radio about drivers on the 192 route, so it looks like some sort of problem had occurred.
There was a crash on Stockport Road in Levenshulme, maybe it has something to do with it.
Sounds about right then.
Runshaw college today told stagecoach in wigan not to operate one of the college buses and that they would lose the other 2 in july due to numerous breakdowns etc! However the operations director for stagecoach Manchester got involved and grovelled to the college and promised to use enviro 400s instead of the elderly olympians and runshaw have given stagecoach another chance!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/east_lancs/...otostream/ Stagecoach can't win with the recent takeovers can they, in this case shouldn't the Enviro200 have the livery without the blue front?! Never mind, interesting to see what these Enviros look like with the standard livery.
(30/04/2013 19:41)sumner Wrote:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/east_lancs/...otostream/ Stagecoach can't win with the recent takeovers can they, in this case shouldn't the Enviro200 have the livery without the blue front?! Never mind, interesting to see what these Enviros look like with the standard livery.

Maybe it is totally wrong, but who cares? I like it. Smile
(30/04/2013 19:03)GmBusesNorth Wrote:  Runshaw college today told stagecoach in wigan not to operate one of the college buses and that they would lose the other 2 in july due to numerous breakdowns etc! However the operations director for stagecoach Manchester got involved and grovelled to the college and promised to use enviro 400s instead of the elderly olympians and runshaw have given stagecoach another chance!

So BANG goes the plan to move the tridents to Wigan then LOL

User(s) browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)