Current time: 19/05/2024, 16:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

North West Vehicle Restoration Trust (NWVRT)
RE: North West Vehicle Restoration Trust (NWVRT)
Its in good condition, looks poor due to panels being removed.. they need refitting flating off and a repaint and the interior requires a good clean upmplus any mechanical work for mot.

Edit
Dodgy mobile phone pic from when it arrived.

[Image: IMG_20121013_150817.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Well good luck with the preservation its nice to know it will be preserved
Are there plans to preserve 0261 back into Merseybus livery as when new? I do remember St Helens had a few in the 025x series - great vehicles and certainly I would argue better times when you consider Arriva are basically buying new Minibuses these for similar routes top which these Olympians would have ran on back in those days.
it will be one of the liveries she carried when new SHR. Decision hasnt been made yet. As pete said she needs her pannels fitting back on or replaced if they need it. Runs like a dream though considering shes been sat up for 6 years.
N/S Wheel Arch pannel has been on the bus from new as its got 4 rivets in holes were the fleetplate was
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
When 0261 was new it was in the Maroon Merseybus Livery wasnt it, would be lovely to see something preserved in those colours as there arent any preserved vehicles in that livery at the moment is there. This was new to Southport as well wasnt it.
1032 previously wore the livery and looked resplendent. In total agreement with yourself MPTE in that it would be truly brilliant to see such a special and iconic livery return. In my opinion, it does take something very special indeed to top the maroon and cream. A shame such buses like the B10B's, Neoplan N4016's etc were a tad too late to receive such treatment. Wishing the owner all the very best for the progress with 0261.
(15/10/2012 22:50)K101HUM Wrote:  1032 previously wore the livery and looked resplendent. In total agreement with yourself MPTE in that it would be truly brilliant to see such a special and iconic livery return. In my opinion, it does take something very special indeed to top the maroon and cream. A shame such buses like the B10B's, Neoplan N4016's etc were a tad too late to receive such treatment. Wishing the owner all the very best for the progress with 0261.

I remember 1032 preserved in the Maroon, It would be nice to see 0261 in the livery it came in when new, obviously goes without saying wishing the owner good luck with the progression of the restoration of the bus.
Just imagine... http://www.flickr.com/photos/darren_hall/4768720312/

Whether in maroon or MTL, it'll still be a cracking bus! Look forward to seeing it Smile

I am no longer active on this forum.
i think thats the livery it might be going in but not confirmed yet
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
N302 CKB update - Brighttech Matrix display now working after a member located and replaced the blown fuse - just needs a new PCB board and the destinations loading onto it which is a simple quick job.

Painting pretty much done with just the odd touch up needed here and there. Logos and fleet numbers applied on the front and side logos will be done over the next week.

Luke

I am no longer active on this forum.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)