Current time: 20/05/2024, 11:47 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Weather
RE: The Weather
Oh well the weather back to normal after some half decent weather for a short while .

Was that the Summer ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Really is raining in St Helens today and my area is known for a bit of flooding so at this rate i be off for a swim!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Its been raining heavily in chester as well.
(16/06/2016 13:52)T42 PVM Wrote:  Really is raining in St Helens today and my area is known for a bit of flooding so at this rate i be off for a swim!

Nothing in Preston or Chorley. A flash on Crompton st in Wigan and heard a few rumbles of thunder as I got off the 320 in Haydock.
Big fork lightning nearly struck my train yesterday as I travelled between Town Green and Maghull. Never seen the sky so black.
At what point do we see the first harsh frost of the winter ?
Storm Angus and its partner in crime that followed it seem to be causing havoc over Southern and Central England.

We have been rather lucky up here this time , but we will get something probably later in the winter.
Well basically they suffer from the geography of the Pennines.

The Pennines just act as a wall that the rain hits , its then only got one way to go back west , guess what's in the way Glossop , Stalybridge and Rochdale.

Oh well these weather events are becoming a regular autumnal event , also have you noted that most of the major flooding events , other than the likes of Hebden Bridge seem to occur in different places every year making planning for them so hard .
Its Foggy over here on the Wirral and not really gone at 1130 , is going to be a hazard for most of the day.
(26/11/2016 11:30)wirralbus Wrote:  Its Foggy over here on the Wirral and not really gone at 1130 , is going to be a hazard for most of the day.

St Helens isn't too bad now, it was thick this morning and now you can see about 200m into a field before it's visible

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)