Current time: 28/05/2024, 01:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Speke Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
(08/02/2022 14:22)NathanR Wrote:  Unless I've missed something, has 2608 been withdrawn alongside the Commanders, not seen it on the road for a while. Thanks in advance.

No
I don’t think so
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Keep being on lots of Sapphire inside Gemini deckers here must be from Wales As have plug sockets and welcome to sapphire screen's not sure which ones exactly but a fare few this year on Halewoods. Including ones with White Leds. Might be off the 11s maybe or 12s etc don't know what has left anyone know the details
(13/02/2022 15:45)mr t Wrote:  Keep being on lots of Sapphire inside Gemini deckers here must be from Wales As have plug sockets and welcome to sapphire screen's not sure which ones exactly but a fare few this year on Halewoods. Including ones with White Leds. Might be off the 11s maybe or 12s etc don't know what has left anyone know the details

4489/90/91 transferred from Rhyl last year, these three have sapphire spec interiors and 2 out of the 3 have white LEDs at the front
(13/02/2022 16:20)W176 XMA Wrote:  4489/90/91 transferred from Rhyl last year, these three have sapphire spec interiors and 2 out of the 3 have white LEDs at the front

Ahhh many thanks for that
Arriva have announced from today that 79 services will terminate on Brownlow Hill and outward journeys to commence from Charlotte Street, omitting Liverpool ONE.

I have seen tweets about said service in the past alongside 86/86A services terminating on Charlotte Street, but this time it seems like a indefinite measure.
(16/02/2022 17:41)NathanR Wrote:  Arriva have announced from today that 79 services will terminate on Brownlow Hill and outward journeys to commence from Charlotte Street, omitting Liverpool ONE.

I have seen tweets about said service in the past alongside 86/86A services terminating on Charlotte Street, but this time it seems like a indefinite measure.

I think it was due to traffic earlier it regular happens, likely going back to L1 again now, but cant confirm
(16/02/2022 19:26)CX06 BHE Wrote:  I think it was due to traffic earlier it regular happens, likely going back to L1 again now, but cant confirm

Maybe, might've possibly just misunderstood the tweet.
(16/02/2022 21:17)NathanR Wrote:  Maybe, might've possibly just misunderstood the tweet.

It's quite a regular thing, it's happened a lot.
(16/02/2022 22:13)MPTE1955 Wrote:  It's quite a regular thing, it's happened a lot.

as a bus driver Hanover Street is one of the worst roads in the City Centre to drive up and down....Arriva and Stagecoach at busy times regually divert buses away from there to reduce congestion
(17/02/2022 10:43)CX06 BHE Wrote:  as a bus driver Hanover Street is one of the worst roads in the City Centre to drive up and down....Arriva and Stagecoach at busy times regually divert buses away from there to reduce congestion

Indeed. I've seen Stagecoach services divert down St James Street and Park Lane a few times

SK15 GZG
2010 | 2345 | 2474 | 2590 | 3052 | 3059 | 3061 | 5314 | 6408 | 6606 | 7537
4164 | 4593 | 4664 | 4670 | 4672 | 4678 | 4836

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)