Current time: 19/05/2024, 12:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Speke Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
I believe Speke have recently placed improvised advisory capacity signs on their double decker fleet, numbers now show the advisory capacity for the lower deck and the upper deck separately. Can't tell whether 'Bus Full' displays are being used as I only saw one yesterday, unless lockdown has resulted in passenger numbers falling.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Strong winds tonight which are blowing traffic cones and barriers onto the road during the roadworks on Lime Street have resulted in Arriva having to pull out from serving Hanover Street, Elliot Street, and Renshaw street for the rest of the night, services affected are 75. 80A, 82, 86A and the 699, Passengers are requested to go to Liverpool ONE to catch these services.

I'm hoping this doesn't carry over to tomorrow, can't imagine how frustrating it would be for the college/university students, the only good thing is that I don't need to head in to town tomorrow!
All sorted now luckily

EDIT: Problem has now reoccurred, forcing buses off the route once again. Passengers advised to go to L1 with the exception of 699 users who can catch the service from the Adelphi Hotel
Is training bus 8260 still at Speke? I've already reported on it's recently expired MOT and imminent tax renewal.
Looking at one of the pictures of the damage from the recent bus attacks on Lydiate Lane, looks to be done more from the roadside. I thought they were getting attacked from the overhead bridge that forms part of the Loop Line cycle route - ideal place for them to hide after all
(17/03/2021 00:14)Liamkennedy2231 Wrote:  Looking at one of the pictures of the damage from the recent bus attacks on Lydiate Lane, looks to be done more from the roadside. I thought they were getting attacked from the overhead bridge that forms part of the Loop Line cycle route - ideal place for them to hide after all

No done from the bridge,. a driver I Am friends with on FB has already said.
(17/03/2021 07:00)MPTE1955 Wrote:  No done from the bridge,. a driver I Am friends with on FB has already said.

Definitely Done from the bridges on the trans pennine trail , one of our 89's got done on monday night going under the bridge at gateacre brow.
About 5-8 teenagers thrown a big boulder type thing and a full section of metal railings at the window screen shattering it.
. When
(17/03/2021 08:34)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Definitely Done from the bridges on the trans pennine trail , one of our 89's got done on monday night going under the bridge at gateacre brow.
About 5-8 teenagers thrown a big boulder type thing and a full section of metal railings at the window screen shattering it.

Yes it is easy for them to do it there and get away. Disgraceful. When you think about it, the bridge at Gateacre Brow is not that much of a walk from Lydiate Lane so the scumbags only have to move along a bit.
(17/03/2021 09:46)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Yes it is easy for them to do it there and get away. Disgraceful.

I think its reckless and that's the youth of today , it's going to kill someone before it gets taken seriously.
(17/03/2021 10:00)motormayhem1 Wrote:  I think its reckless and that's the youth of today , it's going to kill someone before it gets taken seriously.

To be fair it's something that has always gone in, but today it seems more vicious. Yes it will kill someone but it won't stop them.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)