Current time: 19/05/2024, 00:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Rossendalebus
RE: Rossendalebus
Does anyone know what's happening with Rosso at the end of September?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
In what way?
I heard someone on 472 saying their buses are going at the end of September, not sure if they meant they're discontinuing service on the 472 or if Rosso are to cease trading.

I was on 137 today which appears to have exhaust defects and sounds rather nice if anyone's interested.
Are First doing evening services again or will there be no buses later on?

Could the presidents be to replace some Olympians?
On the TFGM website

Tottington – Rochdale
Run by Rosso. Monday to Saturday daytime journeys are introduced between Tottington and Bury. Most Monday to Saturday daytime journeys between Bury and Rochdale are withdrawn and partly replaced by bus 468.

So no operator is operating route 469? I believe First have withdrawn their 469 services.

Why on earth do Rosso keep trying to take on First in Bury?

Do Rosso journeys still go via the Hospital grounds and do they still take the quick route into Rochdale by avoiding going by ASDA and instead using College Road?
Some kind of indication of the changes to Rosso's 468/469 services from next month on the Traveline website. The 468 will increase to every 20 mins Monday-Saturday daytime between Bury and Rochdale, while the 469 is withdrawn between Bury and Rochdale but a new Monday-Saturday daytime service between Bury and Tottington will be introduced also running every 20 mins.
Do you have any kind of links? I find traveline impossible to use. I wish tfgm would publish upcoming timetables.

Anyway I expect these change are due to the competition that First has provided. I wonder who will blink First? I suppose Rosso has the advantage of the evening tenders.
Do Rosso still have 258-260? I haven't seen any since March, I presumed these where replaced by some of the 241-249 batch.
(21/08/2014 19:39)Polo Mint Wrote:  Do you have any kind of links? I find traveline impossible to use. I wish tfgm would publish upcoming timetables.

Anyway I expect these change are due to the competition that First has provided. I wonder who will blink First? I suppose Rosso has the advantage of the evening tenders.

Rosso's website has the new times for 468/469 on their website:

http://www.rossobus.com/service.shtml?serviceid=1954
Are 258, 259 & 260 all going for scrap?

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)