Current time: 21/05/2024, 02:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
Hopefully 47743 is sold on for further service as for an X reg its still in decent condition (And has recently had a refurb that also brought it to DDA Spec)

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(17/06/2016 22:00)E208 WBG Wrote:  Rock Ferry to Rugby : 18147-18152 with 18156 staying at RF just to clear that up as 18147-18152 and 18156 where the only ones at RF

Except 18148, which was at Wigan last time I saw it.

I am no longer active on this forum.
Find all posts by this user
(18/06/2016 10:36)T42 PVM Wrote:  Hopefully 47743 is sold on for further service as for an X reg its still in decent condition (And has recently had a refurb that also brought it to DDA Spec)

The "refurb" was the bare minimum required.
The only reason it stayed at Gillmoss is because Carlisle took one look and decided it was too far gone. It leaks like a seive...
So is 47743 going to be making a one direction move to a scrap yard in the not to distant future.
(18/06/2016 16:46)wirralbus Wrote:  So is 47743 going to be making a one direction move to a scrap yard in the not to distant future.

I think mbonwick's post answers that question
(18/06/2016 15:09)mbonwick Wrote:  The "refurb" was the bare minimum required.
The only reason it stayed at Gillmoss is because Carlisle took one look and decided it was too far gone. It leaks like a seive...

Its not that bad of a Bus, A certain forum member would get it on his 192s whenever he could

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(17/06/2016 10:48)buses7675 Wrote:  I believe it is planned to be open by 24th July in time for the service changes.

Thank you for your news that this bus station will be opening in July, therefore in time for my next Liverpool visit in September. Sorry if I've misses something, but have the route changes been announced yet?
The changes are all on the Merseytravel page, new timetables are up for the 14/A/B, 17, 19, 20, 21, 97/97A/98/98A & X3 from what I've checked. Timetable for the new 217/227 isn't yet available.

Main changes are the 14A being re-routed in Tower Hill to cover Saxon Way and only going to Kirkby Civic Centre in the evenings, X3 being extended to Kirkby Industrial Estate and the 217/227 to run in the evenings replacing the 192 and 897. The Kirkby Circulars are completely reworked as the 97/97A/98/98A.

Routes 23, 192 (the morning Arriva operated ones may survive, not sure yet!), 197, 198, 897 (except the first two morning journies), 990, 991, 992 & 993 are withdrawn entirely.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Is it true what I've heard recently that the 217 extras to/from Gillmoss Park & Ride are being dropped from the timetable changed, I did one recently with a Gillmoss driver I know and saw what he meant as they don't seem to pick that many people up, well the journey he did didnt
Gillmoss Park and Ride , I didn't even know that existed , never heard anything about it , it must be a best kept secret .

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)