Current time: 16/05/2024, 06:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
(05/10/2015 12:51)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Thanks for sharing that, as long as everybody is ok that is good. Any buses damaged.

in the echo
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/live...t-10198897
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(05/10/2015 13:56)mr t Wrote:  in the echo
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/live...t-10198897

The Echo seems to have a picture of a Stagecoach X8 introducing that news story , a service which doesn't even operate from that depot. Im sure the Liverpool Echo must have a pic of a 14 somewhere in its library.

I do hope everybody is ok , buses being damaged comes second to the staff involved who must have had such a fright .
The picture isn't relevant to be honest, it shows a Stagecoach vehicle which is enough to introduce the story. Again I also do hope that everyone is okay
(05/10/2015 14:09)wirralbus Wrote:  The Echo seems to have a picture of a Stagecoach X8 introducing that news story , a service which doesn't even operate from that depot. Im sure the Liverpool Echo must have a pic of a 14 somewhere in its library.

I do hope everybody is ok , buses being damaged comes second to the staff involved who must have had such a fright .

Absolutely of course people come before the bus. P059 has already said that nobody was injured.
Some buses have been taken to Rock Ferry. Unsure of what buses they are and unsure if buses have been taken to other depots. Hopefully some members on here may be able to identify this for us.
Notice the Photos on the Echo Article have now been updated to show the Incident

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(05/10/2015 21:04)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  Some buses have been taken to Rock Ferry. Unsure of what buses they are and unsure if buses have been taken to other depots. Hopefully some members on here may be able to identify this for us.

Apologies for late posting. At around 1pm on Monday just as news spread about the incident at Gillmoss there was around 9 20/21 buses parked (abandoned) in the layby and on the grass verges on Valley Road towards Kirkby with 3 others on the opposite side. Drivers all outside the buses. Clearly they were waiting reliefs that could not enter the depot to log on/get a shuttle car etc.
(01/10/2015 18:01)SL64 JDZ Wrote:  It's 27702 - I saw it earlier today on the 14

27702 (PO11 BAU) is on route 53 today.
Ironically, it used to have branding for route 14 before the Cash for Kids vinyls were applied recently.
This photo seems to have been taken on the day you saw it (1st Oct)....
https://www.flickr.com/photos/28011506@N04/21876021241/
(Photo Credit; Alan Sansbury)
Might be of interest to some people as ive not seen it posted on here. 17494 and 17527 have been converted to open top. Not sure if they have seen service yet. Last known location was Leamington Spa depot.
As it has been a while....I take it the Bluebirds are still parked up here not doing a great deal?

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)

User(s) browsing this thread: 38 Guest(s)