Current time: 16/05/2024, 22:33 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
(28/08/2015 23:30)Shaun821 Wrote:  That is a possibility.
Where is 17591? Deffo not in Gillmoss. Havnt a clue whats happening with 17549. Could be used for the schools? 18149 was also here today, forgot about that. 17021 has been being used for shuttles so i think that will be used on schools as well. Same with 28513.

17591 is still in Rock Ferry, just visible inside the garage building on the right of the doors.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(28/08/2015 23:30)Shaun821 Wrote:  That is a possibility.
Where is 17591? Deffo not in Gillmoss. Havnt a clue whats happening with 17549. Could be used for the schools? 18149 was also here today, forgot about that. 17021 has been being used for shuttles so i think that will be used on schools as well. Same with 28513.

(28/08/2015 23:35)gka472l Wrote:  17591 is still in Rock Ferry, just visible inside the garage building on the right of the doors.

HTH

Thanks for that guys. The two Tridents due from London (17745 and 17839) just say "Merseyside" on the latest fleetcard - hopefully they'll be allocated to Gillmoss as well.
It's still unknown whether those London Tridents are for service or breaking for spares - either is possible given the number Hull/London have dismantled recently between them.
Yesterday Alexander Pointer Dart 34800 was on the 10A!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17499 is the 3rd Magicbus Trident at Gillmoss and they are aparently going to be used on schools. 28514 has also shown up today.
Gillmoss Depot are doing some Rail Replacements between Manchester and Warrington Central on 30/08/15 so they might just get on there!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Doing them on the 30th and 31st
Not sure mate but the 141 branding stickers that were in the front upstairs windows have been ripped off.
They definately arrived the other day with them on. Ill check to see if the legals have been changed to Merseyside tomorrow.
(30/08/2015 20:57)Shaun821 Wrote:  They definately arrived the other day with them on. Ill check to see if the legals have been changed to Merseyside tomorrow.

I've been told today that they are there for newly gained schools and are transfers rather than loans.

User(s) browsing this thread: 37 Guest(s)