Current time: 16/05/2024, 16:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
(06/08/2015 15:47)SL64 JDZ Wrote:  Having had a look at the Stagecoach West fleet card if it's seven Tridents that are due to cascade to Gillmoss then I'm guessing that they'll be 18438-43 and 18447. Considering there are currently ten Tridents at Gillmoss (including short wheelbase 17449) are more deckers due to arrive or are some staying?

Nevertheless I'm pleased to see some more modern double deckers arriving as I'm a big fan of the Alexander-bodied Tridents so I'm looking forward to seeing them entering traffic

Reported on the Stagecoach Manchester thread, 17325/31 already moved over to Manchester.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(07/08/2015 11:13)gka472l Wrote:  Reported on the Stagecoach Manchester thread, 17325/31 already moved over to Manchester.

Probably the best 2 Gillmoss had. 17325 is great for its age.
(06/08/2015 15:47)SL64 JDZ Wrote:  Having had a look at the Stagecoach West fleet card if it's seven Tridents that are due to cascade to Gillmoss then I'm guessing that they'll be 18438-43 and 18447. Considering there are currently ten Tridents at Gillmoss (including short wheelbase 17449) are more deckers due to arrive or are some staying?

I presume a couple may be staying as Gillmoss have a few more schools from September. The ones that Chorley had ive heard.
I thought Wigan was getting the Chorley schools?
I could be wrong but i think there may a couple of Southport schools.
From what i have seen there is only 18440/1 here. The only decker i can see on the pits is 17021. Also 28513 has shown up.
(07/08/2015 13:27)Shaun821 Wrote:  I presume a couple may be staying as Gillmoss have a few more schools from September. The ones that Chorley had ive heard.

Thanks for clearing that up Shaun. Looking forward to seeing what happens
TfGM schools are to move to Wigan, while Gillmoss gain the Southport work from Chorley.

However, remember that the 04 plate ex-125 ALX400s appear to be moving with the contracts, presumably because they're available for movement.
Thats probably why 28513 has shown up because that and 28514 done the Greenbank High Schools last academic year.
27714 has been involved in an accident which has caused quite a bit of damage to the front nearside of the bus, the platform is all bent and the front is in bits.

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)