Current time: 16/05/2024, 23:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
(14/08/2014 12:08)mbonwick Wrote:  Will be neither - 25231 I would think.

it was 25231

2948 - 2949 - 2950 - 2951 - 2952 - 2953
MX09 LXT - MX09 LXU - MX09 LXV - MX09 LXW - MX09 LXY - MX09 LXZ
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Decided to break off my trip back home from Southport in Liverpool just on the small chance 25231 might be at Mann Island so after getting off at Moorfields and walking along the Strand, I spot it in the distance heading back out on a 17, thought I had no chance of getting it, but had a go anyway....and managed to beat it to Queen Square! So, here's Gillmoss's newest addition, 25231 waiting to turn into Queen Square.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/14894705206/

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
So is this here permanently or just a loan, if permanent what has left, thanks
It could be one thats heading over to chester for the new
X8 chester-liverpool but gillmoss just using it temporary.
It was rumoured that the man Enviro300's were going to be doing that so it could be a replacement for one of those.
MAN Enviro300s are going to be used on X8s so knowing Chester, there could be a few off the road getting route branding before they go to Chester. I think Rock Ferry are getting some as well as Gilmoss are getting new buses (I dont know what ones).
(14/08/2014 17:24)Shaun821 Wrote:  MAN Enviro300s are going to be used on X8s so knowing Chester, there could be a few off the road getting route branding before they go to Chester. I think Rock Ferry are getting some as well as Gilmoss are getting new buses (I dont know what ones).

Gillmoss depot are due Enviro300s 27143-56 as part of this order.

If the X8 takes off well I can see it being run by deckers. The MAN Enviro300s only seat 40 odd, and thats all that will be allowed on the bus as you are not allowed to have standing passengers on the motorway. We will just have to wait and see what the future holds.
(14/08/2014 17:45)Shaun821 Wrote:  If the X8 takes off well I can see it being run by deckers. The MAN Enviro300s only seat 40 odd, and thats all that will be allowed on the bus as you are not allowed to have standing passengers on the motorway. We will just have to wait and see what the future holds.

Standing passengers are allowed on vehicles that travel on motorways if they are designed to carry such I.E if fitted with handpoles and was CoIF'd with a standing capacity.
(14/08/2014 17:45)Shaun821 Wrote:  If the X8 takes off well I can see it being run by deckers. The MAN Enviro300s only seat 40 odd, and thats all that will be allowed on the bus as you are not allowed to have standing passengers on the motorway. We will just have to wait and see what the future holds.

MAN Enviro300s seat 46

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 103 Guest(s)