Current time: 16/05/2024, 04:33 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
Noticed on the 31/432 stop on cook street last night that the 19 now stops there when did it get rerouted from james st via castle st and cook st
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(09/09/2013 22:05)Route102 Wrote:  
(05/09/2013 13:32)Neoplan N4009 Wrote:  Meanwhile I'm onboard VRR 447 on route 217/227 , pretty rare sight around here ! Even the locals acknowledge !

I have seen a least 2 Tridents on the 217/227 Friday morning and again this morning

I don't know if it was just for yesterday but they had the full 9 out on the 217/227 , to be fair the time when I was on board, both decks were full

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
The full 9 on 217/227, the service doesn't even use 9 buses, I think PVR may only be 5 or 6.
This morning was the same story for the 217/227.
I'm not 100% sure but wasn't the Kirkby site of Knowsley Community College closing meaning the college students that would have once gone to Kirkby have to travel to Roby Road or Princess Drive sites, if this is the case that would explain the use of deckers.
(10/09/2013 18:55)MPTE1955 Wrote:  I'm not 100% sure but wasn't the Kirkby site of Knowsley Community College closing
That sounds correct as two students joined my course this year in West Lancashire College (Skelmersdale) who previously went to a college in Kirkby which was closed at the end of the last academic year.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
34788 on the 10A's today but displaying 10 not 10A on rear blind.
(11/09/2013 21:10)Shaun821 Wrote:  34788 on the 10A's today but displaying 10 not 10A on rear blind.

I've noticed that a few times myself, only on the Darts though
Stagecoach appear to be quite dominant in Kirkby. Are the runs quite tricky to learn for the drivers as there appears to be quite a number in the area..
(12/09/2013 22:32)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Stagecoach appear to be quite dominant in Kirkby. Are the runs quite tricky to learn for the drivers as there appears to be quite a number in the area..

stagecoach are dominant in Kirkby like Arriva are in Speke, the runs would be quite easy to learn.

User(s) browsing this thread: 48 Guest(s)