Current time: 16/05/2024, 09:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
One of the Trident Double Decker windows has came out , from my friends snapchat he did mention , a lot of vibrating an rattling , unfortunately the bonded glazing has cracked itself , downstairs

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Reported elsewhere is that one of the expected Enviro300's that was due for Gillmoss has been diverted to Stagecoach East Kent, it being 27891.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(29/08/2013 09:59)gka472l Wrote:  Reported elsewhere is that one of the expected Enviro300's that was due for Gillmoss has been diverted to Stagecoach East Kent, it being 27891.

27925 should replace 27891.

Passed Gillmoss yesterday afternoon on my way back from the Trans Lancs Rally.....of note is that the blue/orange ex London Metrobus has gone from it's long term position by the East Lancs Road.....could still be elsewhere in the depot or perhaps it's finally gone?

(27/08/2013 21:15)gka472l Wrote:  
(26/08/2013 21:58)Daniel Anderton Wrote:  I went to Gillmoss today and say a new row of 5 stagecoach enviros wondering if anyone could help me (and maybe a few others) by listing the numbers of all that are there now, i got 27888 PE13LTJ and 27887. At a guess i would say that the others are 277886/5/4? Any help would be greatly appreciated Smile

The Merseyside batch starts at 27886 so likely 27886-90 that you saw

Looks like the rest of these will be on the new 63-plate which appeared yesterday.
(02/09/2013 13:38)gka472l Wrote:  Passed Gillmoss yesterday afternoon on my way back from the Trans Lancs Rally.....of note is that the blue/orange ex London Metrobus has gone from it's long term position by the East Lancs Road.....could still be elsewhere in the depot or perhaps it's finally gone?

Wasnt that rumoured to be going into Croxteth to act as something or other at one time, static of course with the running gear removed.
Very rare sighting of a decker on 21 going Liverpool bound through walton vale earlier on, only caught a very quick look but I think it may have been 17272.
27887 and 28790 and one other Enviro300 were in service on the 82\86 today 27890 went onto 76 lates and was on the last journey from Halewood
Nice to here new ones are out
Is the 17/19 going to remain to be ran by darts as the new busses are pushing the darts off the 82/86?

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)