Current time: 16/05/2024, 18:12 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
Thanks for that
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
A Trident is/has been on the 76 today apparently.
Didn't the Tridents used to pop up on the 10A now and again? Haven't seen one on there for a long time, would be nice change to 90% Enviro300s!
(04/05/2013 20:46)sumner Wrote:  Didn't the Tridents used to pop up on the 10A now and again? Haven't seen one on there for a long time, would be nice change to 90% Enviro300s!

The only decker I've known to appear on the 10 road is one of the Olympians on the 10B to Page Moss before the QBP. Going back a good couple of years at least like!

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
(04/05/2013 20:46)sumner Wrote:  Didn't the Tridents used to pop up on the 10A now and again? Haven't seen one on there for a long time, would be nice change to 90% Enviro300s!

I've known one to be on the 10A but that was not long after Gillmoss acquired them.
I live on the route and have never seen a trident on the 10a, somebody did report seeing one once but well over a year ago.
I saw one on the 10A Over the holidays at Easter - Also got a photo of one on the 17.
One being on the 17 is nothing unusual, the 10A obviously is, did anybody else see this over easter.
i also live on route and never seen one before in 2 years i lived on route, i do remember forum member 3111 getting a photo of one on the 10C tho last year

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21118 was in St Helens before, seemed to be carrying passengers so I presumed it was on 10A but it left not in service with a couple of drivers onboard so maybe route learning? It was following the 10A route. Thought this was at Rock Ferry too.

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)