Current time: 16/05/2024, 18:14 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
Plaxton Pointer P330 AYJ (33030) was unusually on the 20/21 today:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael2770...958466312/

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
a b10ble was noted near the theatre royal in st helens tonight- i imagine it had worked the 10A

Find all posts by this user
(10/09/2012 18:14)anw2015 Wrote:  a b10ble was noted near the theatre royal in st helens tonight- i imagine it had worked the 10A
X708 DBT (2708) was on there this evening, despite it being on the 352(/395?) this morning.

(10/09/2012 18:27)27701 Wrote:  
(10/09/2012 18:14)anw2015 Wrote:  a b10ble was noted near the theatre royal in st helens tonight- i imagine it had worked the 10A
X708 DBT (2708) was on there this evening, despite it being on the 352(/395?) this morning.
WRONG ONE! I think it was W466 CRN, but I've forgotten!

Yes, that was the one 27701! It ran dead into St Helens around 14.45 before taking up a 10A Liverpool bound then.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
One of the 55 Darts was going past Fazakerley hospital before and sounded like something was lose under the bus as there was an almighty loud rattle accompanying it.
Hi i forgot to mention 21116 is back on the road now and it has been for a few days now!

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
Dart 34803 PX55EGY has been repainted as noted by myself and K853 on Sunday While it took part inn Bus Driver Of The Year. Nothing else has been done to it apart from the outside as these would benefit from a refurb as they are 6 years old now
Didn't look too clever inside, I agree! A refurb would do these a world of good!

RIP 96 - YNWA
Not much point refurbishing them for now - in the quite likely event that GM have secured vehicles on the 2012 order extension and 2013 order, odds are on some darts leaving. Therefore its better to put up with them for a while and spend the money elsewhere.

I agree though that a quick interior refurb would be warranted for the BDoTY competition tho.

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)