Current time: 16/05/2024, 15:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
Yes, they played Stoke City (And won 4-1)

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Got a Enviro 400 mmc on 917 to the match last night,and was dissapointed with the comfort of some of the seating,seemed to be on the hard side,i wonder if the loan ones from Cambridge
will be better

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
Find all posts by this user
(28/12/2016 10:16)Penny Return Wrote:  Got a Enviro 400 mmc on 917 to the match last night,and was dissapointed with the comfort of some of the seating,seemed to be on the hard side,i wonder if the loan ones from Cambridge
will be better

They have the exact same seating (New standard)
(28/12/2016 10:39)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  They have the exact same seating (New standard)

Exactly how long was your journey? Now if it exceeded two hours you might have an issue. Fifteen minutes and you're just looking for faults.
(28/12/2016 10:44)Barney Wrote:  Exactly how long was your journey? Now if it exceeded two hours you might have an issue. Fifteen minutes and you're just looking for faults.

No i am not looking for faults,prehaps i have got used to the very comfortable seating
on the Gold's

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
(28/12/2016 11:15)Penny Return Wrote:  No i am not looking for faults,prehaps i have got used to the very comfortable seating
on the Gold's

AFAIK, the only Gold service in Merseyside is the Chester-Liverpool route 1 and that has been running for less than a year. Personally, the poor saloon heating on new vehicles is a much more important issue at this time of the year.
(28/12/2016 11:39)Barney Wrote:  AFAIK, the only Gold service in Merseyside is the Chester-Liverpool route 1 and that has been running for less than a year. Personally, the poor saloon heating on new vehicles is a much more important issue at this time of the year.

Seating is excellent on the Gold's but the heating on them is hit and miss , been on two today , one snug and one that resembled the inside of a deep freeze.
Not required for its normal Hope University student route 19031 was out today on the 86C to .......Hope University!

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
There's an MMC on the 10A, just gone through Thatto Heath heading to Liverpool!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(01/01/2017 15:06)T42 PVM Wrote:  There's an MMC on the 10A, just gone through Thatto Heath heading to Liverpool!

And there is at least one on the 53 (Crosby-QS). This must be a first.

User(s) browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)