Current time: 03/05/2024, 06:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Halton Transport
RE: Halton Transport
It was 33 Terence, they do pop up on the 14s on a Sunday now and again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
On there quite abit in the week of late as well especially 33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
43 has had a minor bump at the fiveways today
(29/02/2016 00:54)T42 PVM Wrote:  There was a Marshall on the 14A today, Did not catch the Fleetnumber but it was an 02 Reg example, I assume this was a very rare sighting?

It's increasingly rare but usually 2-3 Marshalls on most days at the moment. #22 made a appearance not long ago (X reg), still a half decent Marshall in it's final days.
Looks like Halton have lost the Sunday 81s however won the 201 Merseytravel Service (Liverpool Royal Hospital - Speke Morrisons). Since their Solos are now to old for Merseytravel work does anyone suspect they will use their Darts or would the Marshalls be more likley to get on there?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(01/03/2016 00:55)T42 PVM Wrote:  Looks like Halton have lost the Sunday 81s however won the 201 Merseytravel Service (Liverpool Royal Hospital - Speke Morrisons). Since their Solos are now to old for Merseytravel work does anyone suspect they will use their Darts or would the Marshalls be more likley to get on there?

When I used their old 801, I'm fairly sure it was an eVolution vehicle.
But this was a few years ago and maybe they'd use one of the newer Enviros or even an OmniCity now.
(01/03/2016 05:24)Valandil Wrote:  When I used their old 801, I'm fairly sure it was an eVolution vehicle.
But this was a few years ago and maybe they'd use one of the newer Enviros or even an OmniCity now.

Omnicities are mainly used on 81s so more than likely would be these.
I wondered how long it would be before they cancelled the 9. Just a few questions though, how long had they operated the 81 for, and is the 201 the one that was operated by Avon?
the 201 is Operated by Cumfybus

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
An OmniCity would seem like overkill for the 201. I wonder if they'll soon acquire some newer small vehicles, e.g. Solos or MPDs, since the old ones could probably do with replacing fairly soon anyway.

#20 would seem ideal, but that's also past fifteen years old now. (That arbitrary age limit rule is annoying!)

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)