Current time: 27/04/2024, 18:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Halton Transport
RE: Halton Transport
With me moving away from the area i haven't been able to keep a close enough track of Halton's fleet movements over the last two years. Could someone please clarify that 71-79 Marshall Darts are no longer at the depot and have all been sold/disposed off? Most of my in depth information that i can get is actually from this site, so please do keep it up everyone! Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(14/09/2015 16:16)HaltonNational Wrote:  With me moving away from the area i haven't been able to keep a close enough track of Halton's fleet movements over the last two years. Could someone please clarify that 71-79 Marshall Darts are no longer at the depot and have all been sold/disposed off? Most of my in depth information that i can get is actually from this site, so please do keep it up everyone! Thank you!

Darts Marshall 75 W471WMA at Barnsley Breaker yards since 9th June 2015. See Flickr (Stan-Butler) website, click https://www.flickr.com/photos/61188429@N...ateposted/
(14/09/2015 16:16)HaltonNational Wrote:  With me moving away from the area i haven't been able to keep a close enough track of Halton's fleet movements over the last two years. Could someone please clarify that 71-79 Marshall Darts are no longer at the depot and have all been sold/disposed off? Most of my in depth information that i can get is actually from this site, so please do keep it up everyone! Thank you!

71-72 went for scrap in August last year. 74-79 have now also all gone for scrap earlier this year. 21 is now also declared SORN and is awaiting disposal. 73 is still in the yard at the back with the destination and several panels removed. 20 and 22 both still operating.
Smile
Solo 60 made an unusual appearance on the 61 today.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(14/09/2015 17:47)Quackdave Wrote:  Solo 60 made an unusual appearance on the 61 today.

I don't think there has ever been a Solo on the 61, very unusual.
I thought 73 had gone, and that there were two left, of which 74 was one? Certainly on Saturday, there were still two in the corner of the yard with black above the rear window, which I thought the W-reg ones were the last to have.
(14/09/2015 18:02)Quackdave Wrote:  I thought 73 had gone, and that there were two left, of which 74 was one? Certainly on Saturday, there were still two in the corner of the yard with black above the rear window, which I thought the W-reg ones were the last to have.

73 was still in the back yard as of 2 weeks ago. Did you see these in the back yard or the main yard?
(14/09/2015 18:07)Lynx Wrote:  73 was still in the back yard as of 2 weeks ago. Did you see these in the back yard or the main yard?

The back yard - presuming you mean the one that's to the left of the depot building as viewed from Moor Lane, approximately opposite Kwik Fit. They're in the south west corner nearest the road, facing east.
(14/09/2015 18:14)Quackdave Wrote:  The back yard - presuming you mean the one that's to the left of the depot building as viewed from Moor Lane, approximately opposite Kwik Fit. They're in the south west corner nearest the road, facing east.

You would have seen 73 which is nearest the fence. The other one I can only presume is 21.
One of the new MPDs was on the 14As this afternoon, far too small for the route it was of course full when I saw it at school time

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)