Current time: 29/04/2024, 16:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Halton Transport
RE: Halton Transport
The Managing Director of Halton Transport confirmed that Halton Transport are getting all 14 Scania OmniCitys, there's more about this included in my latest blog post, http://www.thenorthwestbusblog.co.uk/201...sport.html

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Not sure if its been asked but what are the Omnicities replacing if anything?
Find all posts by this user
Scania OmniCity 82 is now registered MIG 8165. (Seems a bit bizarre to disguise the age of vehicles that are significantly newer than the fleet average!)

Yesterday was a bumper day for Marshall Darts in Liverpool. There were at least five - 29, 31, 32, 33 and another that I think may have been 28, with at least one of them (32 I think) being on the 61.
Forgot also to mention the entry into service of 84, YT09 BKJ, seen on Wednesday.
As to hiding age; if they have the same body in 2014 as they did in 2009; and they look that good, why not?
(04/10/2014 11:37)jimbo Wrote:  As to hiding age; if they have the same body in 2014 as they did in 2009; and they look that good, why not?

Well that's true, but so is the converse: aside from the headlights, it's near enough the same body as it was in 2002 Smile

Another one re-registered is 91 which is now MIG 8175.
Solo 59 was on the new Halton 249 service today - with no one on it when I saw it
There was a Solo on the 14s as well yesterday
Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen anyone on the relatively new 'Buzzabout' service either (though I have not been around too frequently, so I may just have been unlucky).
It may be okay for people who live in West Bank, but other than that it's just a bit confusing!
Another Scania in service is 90, which has been reregistered to MIG 8174.

I also saw MIG 8166 the other day, didn't catch the fleet number but am presuming that it's 83.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)