Current time: 04/05/2024, 03:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Halton Transport
RE: Halton Transport
Wondered how long this would take, MCV 12 on the 26, just seen in Cherry Sutton about 20 mins ago!

RIP 96 - YNWA
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(14/02/2013 10:22)K853 MTJ Wrote:  Wondered how long this would take, MCV 12 on the 26, just seen in Cherry Sutton about 20 mins ago!

You just beat me to it! I seen it at Green oaks this morning. I thought the whole point of the solos was so they could navigated around the small roads without a problem. Why just not put 20 on the service in that case?
Also seen 76 a few days ago close up and its looking really beaten up. A number of side panels have been scrapped and dented, the rear bumper in one of the corners has been patched up really bad among other things. Its really showing its age.
#12 on the 26 - is very naughty!

Ticket inspectors on service 45 again today
(14/02/2013 11:50)HaltonNational Wrote:  
(14/02/2013 10:22)K853 MTJ Wrote:  Wondered how long this would take, MCV 12 on the 26, just seen in Cherry Sutton about 20 mins ago!

You just beat me to it! I seen it at Green oaks this morning. I thought the whole point of the solos was so they could navigated around the small roads without a problem. Why just not put 20 on the service in that case?

God knows, thats probably off the road again itself as well!

(14/02/2013 11:54)HaltonNational Wrote:  Also seen 76 a few days ago close up and its looking really beaten up. A number of side panels have been scrapped and dented, the rear bumper in one of the corners has been patched up really bad among other things. Its really showing its age.

This is it, most if not all buses in the fleet are looking the same now. It's the fleet of an operator that is struggling like many other companies with the rising costs of operations and competition for business as well.

RIP 96 - YNWA
I seen #20 on the 2 earlier today so it was in service!
Does anybody know if the MCV's managed to navigate the roads of Cheery Sutton alright or were there any problems? I thought HT would of used #57 to replace the other one? Which bus was out of service? I saw the MCV on the 26, but didn't notice about the 26A?
(14/02/2013 21:35)GWD0595 Wrote:  Does anybody know if the MCV's managed to navigate the roads of Cheery Sutton alright or were there any problems? I thought HT would of used #57 to replace the other one? Which bus was out of service? I saw the MCV on the 26, but didn't notice about the 26A?
It got around fine, Cherry Sutton isn't as bad for longer buses to be fair as the roads are fairly wide, espeically on the bends, its just a few mini-speed bumps and awkward turns at bus stops to navigate around, (it would have found more trouble around Cronton Village, and Frank St)

#55 was on the 26A (this seems to be the apparent 26A bus with #56 usually on the 26)Ive only seen #55 on the 26 once, and it was the day I got the route the otherway Hammer #55 is following me!
#55 is now LIG1621
#56 has a private registration plate also (LIG1622)
Which of the HEC reg is 56 and 57

http://busncoachfleetlists.comli.com/ The new fleetlist site containing lots of new things

Currently the Macclesfield photographer for anything Arriva Macclesfield and Winsford, Arriva Wythenshawe, High Peaks, Aimees, Holmeswood, GHA and anything else I photograph

My blog http://maccbusspotter.blogspot.co.uk/

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)