Current time: 04/05/2024, 21:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Halton Transport
RE: Halton Transport
Thanks for that link Chris. Certainly looks much better in the light though I'm still far from a fan personally!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Livery doesnt look too bad in the photo although I have yet to see one live, thing with these solo's is that as they are old and won't be around that long they can alter the livery if they decide they don't like it on any newer solo's they buy to replace these should the services they for used for be a success.
Not a fan personally of the new livery, think it looks like a reverse of the old one, I think the branding adds a bit to much to what is already a very striking apperance, I am quite a fan of the solos but not in halton transport livery. Maybe as the rest of the fleet start to gain the new livery it will seem more normal, but at the minute the new livery dossnt do it for me. Nice to see 20 is not redundant with the end of the old 26 as I seen it on the 2 all day ro day, and 73 on a long 14, thats about the most intresting it gets today.
Ill never be a fan of the Solo im afraid and I still dont feel that colour scheme improves matters,,,,still looks cheap IMHO..
Was on #13 this morning and it seems to of developed a rattle at the front, it was deathening to listen to,.

Branded Solo V269 HEC (55) was on the new 26A yesterday:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael2770...hotostream

Alongside it, on the 26, was non-branded V272 DRC (57). Marshall X966 ULG (20) was on the 2 - http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael2770...otostream/

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Well I like the livery, nice to see something different.
Just wondering, does anyone know if the side and back blimds are going to be given LEDs on the Marshalls? One of them wich has already recived the fromt LEDs is driving round with half of a seven on the side and half of a 0 at the back, it just looks really silly and brings the look of the vechile down.

(06/02/2013 14:40)WidnesRuncornBus Wrote:  Just wondering, does anyone know if the side and back blimds are going to be given LEDs on the Marshalls? One of them wich has already recived the fromt LEDs is driving round with half of a seven on the side and half of a 0 at the back, it just looks really silly and brings the look of the vechile down.

Front destinations only, it's cheaper and more cost effective.

I had #55 today, and allthough the "new" moquette seats looked the part, it was a bit of a slow performer! The day 2 solos break down and #20 comes into play, I shall be happy!
(07/02/2013 00:15)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  Front destinations only, it's cheaper and more cost effective.

I had #55 today, and allthough the "new" moquette seats looked the part, it was a bit of a slow performer! The day 2 solos break down and #20 comes into play, I shall be happy!

In that case, I hope they can wind side and back to blank.
The display units are the things which the public automatically look at, so it would be nice to have them in some kind of shape, even if not actually working..

Not so slow that it can't keep to the schedule, I hope? :P

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)