Current time: 06/05/2024, 21:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Halton Transport
RE: Halton Transport
(26/01/2013 20:38)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  The solo still looks pants I'm afraid guys..
In my opinion, agreed.

How dare we have an opinion...... God forbid discussion should surround something new and people should air their personal opinions on a forum something which, the last time I checked anyway, is designed for discussion and debate.

Further posts, essentially, ridiculing others will be subject to moderation.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Thank you to the above. It's not personal against forum members just my personal opinion about the choice of vehicle and colour scheme....
(26/01/2013 21:03)CX54 DKD Wrote:  
(26/01/2013 20:38)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  The solo still looks pants I'm afraid guys..
In my opinion, agreed.

How dare we have an opinion...... God forbid discussion should surround something new and people should air their personal opinions on a forum something which, the last time I checked anyway, is designed for discussion and debate.

Further posts, essentially, ridiculing others will be subject to moderation.

Big over reaction IMO, think previous posts were taking mickey and having a laugh, nothing more.

RIP 96 - YNWA
I'd disagree that, that's the way in which it comes across hence my previous post. If there are any further issues, please feel free to PM me or bring them up in the appropriate thread as opposed to posting them here.

(26/01/2013 22:51)CX54 DKD Wrote:  I'd disagree that, that's the way in which it comes across hence my previous post. If there are any further issues, please feel free to PM me or bring them up in the appropriate thread as opposed to posting them here.

Dont think theres any need to threaten members with moderation though...

RIP 96 - YNWA
(26/01/2013 22:57)K853 MTJ Wrote:  Dont think theres any need to threaten members with moderation though...
I didn't, I threatened that any further posts would be subject to moderation i.e. removal. As I said, anything further in a pm or the appropriate thread, please.

Posts have been moved to a thread in the forum noticeboard section of the forum where it was requested they should be placed.

Only 5 days left with the current 26 service Big Grin
I've been thinking - does Halton Transport have a service which operates along Derby Road, past the new housing estate? If they don't, they should probably think about operating a service along there!
(30/01/2013 19:57)GWD0595 Wrote:  I've been thinking - does Halton Transport have a service which operates along Derby Road, past the new housing estate? If they don't, they should probably think about operating a service along there!

No, but one end is served by the 26, the other by the 17 and 61
Another promotional stunt....

Service 26/26A running free of charge this Saturday with "Route branded, easy access minibuses"

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)