Current time: 01/05/2024, 20:14 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Halton Transport
RE: Halton Transport
I'm not a huge fan of the Solo as it stands but I just feel that image doesn't do the bus any justice whatsoever....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Looks more like a tram than a bus...
(20/01/2013 22:21)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Looks more like a tram than a bus...

That's ironic considering where these solos came from!
Haha very true bud..
I really must shockingly commend Halton Transport with regards to their advertising for the 26/26A!

So far there has been:
- Mention on the website
- 2x Posters on inside of most/all buses (Regularly replaced if "removed by passing Rhys")
- Information + Timetables on all route bus stops, a month in advance
- Timetable on merseytravel scince December
- Posters posted around the Cronton college site
- PDF doccuments sent to the college containing the service details in college tutorials
- Passenger Information leaflets/flyers showing timetable, benefits and route diagrams

There may also be a mention in the local paper but don't quote me!
(22/01/2013 21:37)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  I really must shockingly commend Halton Transport with regards to their advertising for the 26/26A!

So far there has been:
- Mention on the website
- 2x Posters on inside of most/all buses (Regularly replaced if "removed by passing Rhys")
- Information + Timetables on all route bus stops, a month in advance
- Timetable on merseytravel scince December
- Posters posted around the Cronton college site
- PDF doccuments sent to the college containing the service details in college tutorials
- Passenger Information leaflets/flyers showing timetable, benefits and route diagrams

There may also be a mention in the local paper but don't quote me!

Agreed! I really think this may be the first of Halton Transport's route changes in a while, where they have sussesed out how to correctly put details of changes across to the public.

With 8 days left of the current 26 route, I think all regular users of the service are aware of the changes ahead. I've heard many people on the 26 talking about the changes after seeing the posters.

I think I'm actually going to miss the current 26! I hope the #20 makes a return to the new 26/A! LOL
(22/01/2013 22:20)GWD0595 Wrote:  Agreed! I really think this may be the first of Halton Transport's route changes in a while, where they have sussesed out how to correctly put details of changes across to the public.

With 8 days left of the current 26 route, I think all regular users of the service are aware of the changes ahead. I've heard many people on the 26 talking about the changes after seeing the posters.

I think I'm actually going to miss the current 26! I hope the #20 makes a return to the new 26/A! LOL

I think that's likely to be a stand-in sometimes!
Usually though, maybe it will be on lighter school runs or put on the 2?
The third Solo will probably do the same on days when they're all out.
The other solo will be used on a route starting around beginning of april in runcorn!! Watch this space
(23/01/2013 23:16)merseybus Wrote:  The other solo will be used on a route starting around beginning of april in runcorn!! Watch this space

Wow! All eyes on VOSA :P

Does anyone know what happened about the X1a, by the way?
#75 was on the 26 today, later replaced by #20

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)