Current time: 02/05/2024, 16:52 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Halton Transport
RE: Halton Transport
(20/09/2012 20:41)K853 MTJ Wrote:  Seen it coming out of Caldwell Road, it must have been about twenty to three or slightly later, so unless it worked off the 61 onto schools via the depot. I cant say you're right or you're wrong though mate, Id be lying if i said I seen it come out of the bus park after being parked there all day to work the school service! :-)

I said it was earlier this week, probably Monday or Tuesday, when I saw it on the 672
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Further to my comments about Halton serving Penketh, look what came through yesterday!
http://tinyurl.com/ohlookitsthe62

I was trying to get a shot of the 47 at the time, and I reckon that this must have been it, just with wildly wrong display settings.
I'm just curious to see if anyone else knows a bit more about this then I do...
I saw an Enviro 200 in Liverpool this morning with the following destination, and to be honest, its not the first time I've seen it displayed.

Huyton Bus Station 14
via (via point), Woolfall Heath Ave

Obviously the 14 doesn't serve Huyton and Halton don't even operate in this area of Page Moss (They did have the 106 and 6 am contract) , a very unusual one I must say!
Halton actually do operate in that area of Page Moss, the early morning 696 school contract goes via Woolfall Heath Avenue. Wink As for the display, I'm as confused as you on that one I'm afraid!

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
I was about to say could the number have been programmed seperatly and incorrectly, but I dont think you can do that on Hanover, just Brightech.
Very peculiar indeed!

RIP 96 - YNWA
#30 has replaced #20 on the 26
Beat me to it again! Bet fitters are sick of the sight of that thing!

RIP 96 - YNWA
Do a number of destinations not gert stored in the memory just in case, even if they aren't operated? So if competition errupted or there was a desire to expand again the route numbesr are already there.
Considering the amount of notice required for a new route to be registered with VOSA, there'd be no need to have 'just in case' destinations programmed in. There would be plenty of time to add the destination properly and then sync it with the controllers on the vehicles! What you do sometimes find though are destinations for routes which no longer operate still on the controllers as they've been overlooked for removal.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Currently updating my cheshire operators book a mate of mine kindly made up and noticed since iv been updating a lot of the fleetlists in there that the one on this website he printed out as the fleetlist was last updated in 2011. Anyone kindly provide an updated one

http://busncoachfleetlists.comli.com/ The new fleetlist site containing lots of new things

Currently the Macclesfield photographer for anything Arriva Macclesfield and Winsford, Arriva Wythenshawe, High Peaks, Aimees, Holmeswood, GHA and anything else I photograph

My blog http://maccbusspotter.blogspot.co.uk/

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)