Current time: 02/05/2024, 07:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Halton Transport
RE: Halton Transport
#74 is back in service and on the 62

#25 broke down on the 716 Cowley High service, and was later towed to the depot inhouse.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Credit to St Helens Rider for these additional changes to the Widnes -- Saints services:

PC0002691/92 - HUYTON TRAVEL LTD, 37 WILSON ROAD, LIVERPOOL, L36 6AN
Variation Accepted: Operating between Widnes Town Hall and St Helens, Hall Street given service number 17A/17B effective from 04-Nov-2012. To amend Timetable.

They're really having quite a shake-up of late!
HTL currently only run 17Bs, so could it be that the odd Saturday Merseytravel 17As are to be operated by HTL as well, given the registration includes 17A?

Timetable will probably be online in a few weeks anyway so we can find out!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Bus 77 on school service 696 (Page Moss - Prescot) this morning, looked tired and past it's best.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
#25 was later back in service either on a 14A or 62 (The correct one I dont remember)
(10/09/2012 15:00)V671 DVU Wrote:  Bus 77 on school service 696 (Page Moss - Prescot) this morning, looked tired and past it's best.

They are exactly that mate, in need of a refurbishment. Shame really as they do have some life left in them!

Bus 20 on the 26 today with a coating of black on the rear of the vehicle!

RIP 96 - YNWA
Number 1 was working the first 26 this morning. Not sure how unusual this is?

Fairly unusual but not massively, once schools are completed, one works off there (The 44 IIRC) onto something like the second journey of the 26. I'd imagine the bus from the first journey then goes onto the 2A/14A or something like that Smile

RIP 96 - YNWA
Thanks for the confirmation!

(10/09/2012 18:19)K853 MTJ Wrote:  Fairly unusual but not massively, once schools are completed, one works off there (The 44 IIRC) onto something like the second journey of the 26. I'd imagine the bus from the first journey then goes onto the 2A/14A or something like that Smile
It used to be that way with the 44, but scince its extention to Runcorn, the 44 now just uses a bus allocated to schools (usually #71 - 79 or #21 - 33) and #20 just goes out as it would from the depot onto the second 26 of the day. Its a bit pointless though, the extention to Runcorn, as I've seen no-one use it evening or morning, and I was under the impression that the Astmoor site was closed last year Confused

As Danny said, the first journey is a Cronton and Kingsway College one so sees a bus that will later be used on a different service afterwards.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)