Current time: 01/06/2024, 10:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Crosville Club
RE: Crosville Club
am on chrome and nothing wrong with mine (yet, watch it happen now i said it)

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Usually the problems occur when some of the more major browsers try and do some patching up , the patch sometimes causes more problems that they themselves need patching then.

Its like one vicious circle .
Find all posts by this user
I've gotten bored and decided to make a map for OMSI
So far I'm planning to start off with the 12/13, But if I carry on at this rate it will just be a 258!
Let us know how you get on with that Reece, I would certainly be very interested in any routes in the Liverpool area Smile

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
(16/07/2012 18:55)V671 DVU Wrote:  Let us know how you get on with that Reece, I would certainly be very interested in any routes in the Liverpool area Smile

Any important updates and new additions will be found in the photo description of this Print screen (link) It's coming along slowly but I can't help myself from testing it! Laugh
Make the most of the nice weather today folks, tomorrow is back to the usual depressing clouds. Undecided Just been out in the garden enjoying the nice weather :P

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
In Southern England , the temperature is expected to be close to 30c duriung the course of this week , they will be getting summer .
Been up at the aviation viewing park at Manchester all afternoon today - told myself I'd be fine without sun cream... how wrong I was! Absolutely lovely weather though and it's certainly a welcome change!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
That Aviation Viewing park is a Sun Trap if you can get out of the wind there that sometimes develops .

The last time i was up there they was doing some work on the taxiway nearest the aviation viewing forcing planes to backtrack on the runway as they was flying towards Stockport .
Alpha was open all the way up to the viewing park yesterday so no problems! But yes, you're right - the wind down there makes it feel a lot cooler hence I had no idea I was burnt until I got back in the car!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)