Current time: 13/06/2024, 20:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Cumbria & North Lancashire
RE: Stagecoach Cumbria & North Lancashire
17246 was intended to help Morecambe out, hence coming out of service at Lillyhall, but ME rejected it. By the time the fleetcard was produced it was at Carlisle in the paintshop, hence the move to CE/res.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
MAN A300 22269 has been laid up at Carlisle since early this year but was moved into the workshop towards the end of last month.

Today was the Cumberland Show day. A free shuttle service was run from the Bus Station and among the vehicles used was 22269.
16793 did one trip on the 555 today as it was used in Windermere, along with other Morecambe Olympians, on the Great North Swim shuttles.
Anyone know why 22814 has gone to lillyhall?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonesy3001/

If it's not in london they dont want to know
The two 76-branded Enviro200s 37089/90 at Carlisle continue to be used on service 38 (Blackwell-Carlisle-Silloth). I do not understand why these two particular vehicles as there are plenty of Enviro200s without route branding.

20944 has been withdrawn from service and is parked up without road tax or O licence discs.
20965 has been replacing it at Penrith but is currently in the Carlisle workshop and I think 20219 has gone down to Penrith.

Two Tridents have arrived at Carlisle, 18201 from London and 17692 from Bedford, the latter having been under a low bridge and may be a candidate for open-top conversion.

After a gap of a few weeks, a further new Enviro200 has arrived today, YX14RZH, without fleet number as yet.
18201 will only be stopping over on its way to Glasgow for the commonwealth games.

37089/90 are no longer used on the 76 as the speedbumps on route are causing problems. It is hoped that the council will eventually get round to sorting things...
(18/06/2014 12:30)mbonwick Wrote:  18201 will only be stopping over on its way to Glasgow for the commonwealth games.

37089/90 are no longer used on the 76 as the speedbumps on route are causing problems. It is hoped that the council will eventually get round to sorting things...

Thanks Michael. I think the problem around St Ann's Hill is not so much the speed cushions but the cars parking along the road which mean that buses have to go over them instead of between them. Not sure that they can ban parking in a residential estate and if they lower the bumps, it will encourage car drivers to speed along in a 20mph area more than they do already!
(18/06/2014 12:20)enrag2000 Wrote:  After a gap of a few weeks, a further new Enviro200 has arrived today, YX14RZH, without fleet number as yet.

The new arrival has now been fitted with fleet number 37104.
New Enviro200 37104 is now in service and on the 61/61A today. Another new Enviro200 to arrive is YX14RZM but this is in an orange livery as yet unlettered. It does not have a fleet number at the moment but working on from 37104 which is RZH, I would guess at 37108.

Another London Trident to call into Carlisle is 17527 which has gone into the workshop and 18201 has continued on its way north!

554-branded 18357 has been off the road for a few days and 16650 is on the 554 instead.
(20/06/2014 14:30)enrag2000 Wrote:  New Enviro200 37104 is now in service and on the 61/61A today. Another new Enviro200 to arrive is YX14RZM but this is in an orange livery as yet unlettered. It does not have a fleet number at the moment but working on from 37104 which is RZH, I would guess at 37108.

I must need new glasses as the orange Enviro200 is actually YX14RZK which will make it 37106!

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)