Current time: 11/06/2024, 16:12 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
Nice shot of 7633 nice to see the Marshall back at LS in service hope 7635 returns to service soon
Find all posts by this user
Forgot to mention, going past Laird Street yesterday, there were 2 trainers in. 1 which I think will have been your usual M reg Trainer (8229?), as well as another Strider, couldn't make out it's number properly, looked like 8201 L301 TEM though Smile
7635 on loan to runcorn to cover P+P credit driver friend

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Reading between the lines on the upcoming service changes it seems that the PVR and headcount staff wise looks like its coming down .
(21/06/2012 19:04)wirralbus Wrote:  Reading between the lines on the upcoming service changes it seems that the PVR and headcount staff wise looks like its coming down .

Well no one knows whats these changes are apart from the QBP stuff which still no timetable information is available for with 2 to 3 weeks to go
I agree 8th July is getting closer and the Arriva advertising machinery has hardly started , at this rate the passengers themselves wont know whats hit them with these QBP routes and subsequent alterations to other services.

We only know because we take an active interest in the buses on our streets .
wirral buses I cant agreet more I remember the same date the QBP came on vosa other wirral routes had route and time changes on the same day still no info on them either
2429/2447/3002 all broke down today at some point.

2429 failed in Liverpool while operating the 487, was later repaired and went back out onto it.

2447 failed at the Halfway house while operating the 413, computer decided not to work and shut down. This was also looked at and went back out on the 3's.

3002 failed in Wallasey while operating the 403, got taken back to depot.
Sounds like Arriva will be delving deep into them box of spanners at this rate , this can not be good to have six vehicles failing during the course of the day . If this is the failure rate on a wet day wonder what it would be like on a warm day or even a hot day when buses can overheat as well .
7642 on late 410s last night. That bus has gone down hill, used to be a rocket but now... It still ok though, not many rattles!

2439 looking very sorry for itself by the steam clean now missing various parts. Always was a bad bus though!

I am no longer active on this forum.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)