Current time: 16/06/2024, 17:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Go North East
RE: Go North East
Thers also a branded cobalt clipper merc citaro on the 58!

EDIT: That was yesterday evening but this morning there was what looked like a debranded 10 merc with black GNE logos applied on the 58 so more than likely this is what I saw last night
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Frontal shot of newly painted 4952 in its Great Park and Ride base coat.

My Flickr Photostream
For both North West and North East Bus and Coach photos.
unusual working on x66 saturday night

21:55 departure from metrocentre was operated by Highwayman 5228
New 'Crusader' brand - fair to say, it's horrendous!
Photo by Bazza90: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bazza90/854...otostream/
(08/03/2013 20:03)tom.robinson206 Wrote:  New 'Crusader' brand - fair to say, it's horrendous!
(08/03/2013 20:03)tom.robinson206 Wrote:  New 'Crusader' brand - fair to say, it's horrendous!

While I can understand Go North East management thinking the bus is too modern for immediate repaint, the word Crusader looks to have been sprayed on as an act of graffiti!

Are the R-reg Volvo B10BLEs being withdrawn or replacing other stock such as SPDs?

London Central have just released some Cadets off route 132, and I'd like these to come to the North East if not redeployed within London.
(09/03/2013 23:34)Metroline1511 Wrote:  

While I can understand Go North East management thinking the bus is too modern for immediate repaint, the word Crusader looks to have been sprayed on as an act of graffiti!

Are the R-reg Volvo B10BLEs being withdrawn or replacing other stock such as SPDs?

London Central have just released some Cadets off route 132, and I'd like these to come to the North East if not redeployed within London.

The Volvo's are replacing the SPDs and DAFs. It'd be nice to see some Cadets that actually work... the 'South Tyne' ones aren't fairing to well recently.
Deptford based Volvo B10BLE 4924 (X924WRG) was seen in Middlesbrough this morning, presumably being used for route learning the X7 for Peterlee drivers.
(10/03/2013 10:02)tom.robinson206 Wrote:  The Volvo's are replacing the SPDs and DAFs. It'd be nice to see some Cadets that actually work... the 'South Tyne' ones aren't fairing to well recently.

I think you mean the Prestiges, such as those off route 28? Maybe the Cadets ex-dealer stock were not in such good condition as buses ordered by GNE.

Here's some long-shot speculation. Seeing as First want to raise £100m, maybe they could offer York to Go-Ahead, as a southern outpost to Go North East!
(13/01/2013 21:37)Metroline1511 Wrote:  From your photos W179, I am pleased that some of those 1998 Olympians are still in service into 2013. My example last July is surely destined to be my final ever ride in a bus with late 90s corporate Go-Ahead moquette.

(10/03/2013 21:58)Metroline1511 Wrote:  
(10/03/2013 10:02)tom.robinson206 Wrote:  The Volvo's are replacing the SPDs and DAFs. It'd be nice to see some Cadets that actually work... the 'South Tyne' ones aren't fairing to well recently.

I think you mean the Prestiges, such as those off route 28? Maybe the Cadets ex-dealer stock were not in such good condition as buses ordered by GNE.

Here's some long-shot speculation. Seeing as First want to raise £100m, maybe they could offer York to Go-Ahead, as a southern outpost to Go North East!

Whilst repaintes into the new livery have been slow, there are now buses in it which would suggest that York isn't up for sale.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)