Current time: 11/06/2024, 17:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
(02/11/2012 20:53)P450 SWX Wrote:  Macauley Brilliant shot brings back memories

It was a bad bus though lets be honest..!

Is T569 JJC still sitting in the depot?

I am no longer active on this forum.
Find all posts by this user
Yes, 819 is still in the depot Luke, it was parked with the other buses this morning, but I'm not sure if it went out or not as 886 is actually on the road at the moment!

I did notice the badges on 2411 the other week but forgot to mention it on here, I checked, with photos all the others of the type, (04-14) and this was the only one with them surviving.

I think Palatine 3298 was the only one with the Northern Counties and Volvo badges on the front surviving when it left?
Ok thanks for that, would be nice to go on it at some point.

(02/11/2012 21:34)N301 CKB Wrote:  I think Palatine 3298 was the only one with the Northern Counties and Volvo badges on the front surviving when it left?

Correct, and it still had them when it got sold from Blakewater Coaches to Deckerbus a couple of months ago so may still have them now.

Luke

Seen A Marshall in New Brighton when on way to work today dont know which one but feffo same one as was noted on 487 yesterday its 764* but not sure which one
819 has been on the 174/175 for most of the week and a few days last week as troublesome 886 was off the road and in the pits when I visited the depot on Thursday.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Just seen one of the new pulsars on the 118 which still doesn't have any branding on its sides, think it was 313* something

Follow me on flickr
I dont think they are branding them, as far as I know they plan to leave them unbranded so they can venture on all routes.

As far as im aware there isnt a planned brand name either eg CrossriverExpress etc, the next branding scheme should be the hybrids afaik!

Luke

(04/11/2012 12:37)R874 ERE Wrote:  I dont think they are branding them, as far as I know they plan to leave them unbranded so they can venture on all routes.

As far as im aware there isnt a planned brand name either eg CrossriverExpress etc, the next branding scheme should be the hybrids afaik!

Luke

woops my bad, i meant the Arriva branding

Follow me on flickr
Is there any difference engine wise between the first batch of Pulsars that Laird Street recieved and the latest batch .

The original intention if memory serves me right was for them to be used on the 403/13/23 set of routes , but in the end they seem to be getting put on the 401 , due to the infirmity of the Cadets that were on that route .
Here's a picture of 2411 and it's badges....

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)