Current time: 15/06/2024, 14:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ex Arriva NW Palatine II's
RE: Ex Arriva NW Palatine II's
5 grand for it dont think so especialy with stagecoach moquette
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Mustnt be that good, it was sold by used coach sales to blakewater for 11k!

I am no longer active on this forum.
Find all posts by this user
More the fool Blakewater then really! The lack of MOT is the key deterrent rather than the Stagecoach moquette. If what previously has been said is also accurate, two operators and two appearances on ebay in such a short time is never a good sign. The question raised being "What's wrong with that then...?"
its got a pg9 on it for a loose seatbelt fixing apparently but all belts have been removed. i smell a rat if im honest
Jordan I was thinking that as well
I thought it was illegal to remove seatbelts once they'd been fitted, no? Either way, I wouldn't have thought you could just 'get rid' of the PG9 by removing them! And would an operator really sell a vehicle on just because a loose seatbelt and a PG9? Have to say I'd agree with some of the comments above.....

Apologies for going off-topic.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
to get rid of the pg9 it needs a new MOT on it and a pg9 removal
Id imagine blakewater probably thought if they refurbed them they could get a good profit from selling them on, either that or as previously mentioned, big problems with the bus itself.

I am no longer active on this forum.
My last ride on an MTL Palatine?

Shocked to see 3313 (R313 WVR) pull into stand 2, Queen Square, Saturday on 78-HALEWOOD as I thought this had been withdrawn.
Well you've gotta ride it haven't you?...Wink

It actually seems a bit rougher since leaving Bootle for Speke with a noisier-sounding engine.
Red MTL seats up (and down) stairs, no tree defender bar, nasty brown paint chips on those bright green grab poles, and dark green mildew growing around the black window rubbers and onto the glass. Ugh! Not nice! Proof that this bus has been in storage for an excessively long time??

I'm actually surprised Merseytravel don't seem to mind a 14-and-a-half-year-old decker with a step entrance using one of their bus stations, and it occurs to me that only 3332 is the only other decker still with steps??

3313 could certainly do with a good clean-up. Another one for Ellie Rose of Hull perhaps?
All at Speke are likely to see out this year, with ones at Southport possibly slightly longer.

RIP 96 - YNWA

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)