Current time: 12/06/2024, 18:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
Yes some of the Enviro 400's have digital tachographs fitted from new however off the top of my head I can only remember 4414 and 4416 but there are certainly a few others too. Back up buses include 2457 and 2448 which are fitted with analogue tachographs. I'm sure someone might know which other Enviro's are tachographed.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
4415,4418 have them, 4413 rings a bell as a tacho bus... theres a fair few which came fitted with digital tachos, theyre just above the hanover controller in the cab.

Luke

I am no longer active on this forum.
Find all posts by this user
what are the tachograph fitted for. and what is the mersey ferries service never seen it
Tachographs are a requirement when a vehicle is being used for 'reward' on a route of over 50KM in length - thus, they're fitted so that the vehicles can complete work on a 'reward' basis where the route exceeds the stated 50KM.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
so what is mersey ferries service is it the manchester ship canal one which would make sense for bus to be fitted with tachograph
The Mersey Ferries service is a contract that runs people back from Manchester after finishing the ship canal cruise, im not sure quite how it works, it might be the other way round ive never bothered to ask!

Back in the day it used to be 3297/8/301/303/4/5/6/7/8T, but now its generally B7TLs. If i was a driver i'd rather take a tacho enviro myself, much better than B7s.

I am no longer active on this forum.
i thought the ferry came back the same day it would make sense tho
(08/08/2012 15:51)P493 MBY Wrote:  The Mersey Ferries service is a contract that runs people back from Manchester after finishing the ship canal cruise, im not sure quite how it works, it might be the other way round ive never bothered to ask!

It run's both ways Luke, taking passengers back to Manchester if they've done the cruise to Liverpool, or taking them back to Liverpool if they've done the cruise to Manchester.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Yesterday, ALX300 V414 ENC (2414) was unusually on the 432/433/437. I managed to get a photo of it when it was leaving Liverpool on the 437:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael2770...otostream/

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
First post for a while 2431 and 2434 are currently away for p&p. Its not known whether or not the rest of the cadets will follow as I would love 2436 to go down as it absolutely stinks inside.
DLA 4050 has a problem if the driver opens the doors whilst its crawling the breaks lock on.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)