Current time: 02/06/2024, 04:03 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Link Network (MD Bus & Coach)
RE: Link Network (MD Bus & Coach)
When strawberry bus did the number 1 they thought of there route wrong in certain areas there's always people wanting to go to Warrington from clock face so the 17 + 7 is the only route I ask hàttons to extend the 140 but nothing happened even when arrival done the 340 it did alright so how someone hasn't someone filled that Gap I don't no but it's needed even if Warrington transport extended one great Sankey routes is a good option
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Link Network have done well on the 110 so i expect they will do well on the 329 as well

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
If they can make it to run 15 minutes after Arriva and give the area a combined 15 minute service - that would be a good move as opposed to pointless competition.

I can see the merits of going through Clock Face, as Shearings made a success of it on the 140 (later 50) for quite a few years after dereg.
I completely agree that it would be better for passengers if they co-ordinated the timetable, even better if they would accept each other's tickets ...
Sadly, I don't think there is any chance of that happening though.

Since Arriva's 329 interworks with their 360, there is only 1 minute between an Arriva 329 arriving at Warrington and their 329 leaving Warrington, but there is a 16-minute dropback at St Helens.
Since Link Network probably won't be interworking their 329, they will no doubt be looking to even this out for their 329.
I think the 329 is only going to be hourly as they can only operate 6 Buses and mentioned on their Facebook page is 2 more Buses due

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
If the 329 is hourly, there will be a lot of hanging around, as the running time is 36 minutes.
I had assumed it might be 3 vehicles on the 329 and either 3 or possibly a reduction to 2 vehicles on the 110.
So far there has been no variation on for the 110, i expect we will see the same on the 329 as we have on the 110, start with an hourly service and as loadings improve the frequency will go up

That 110 timetable is very odd. It isnt even a standard frequency. I swear they just came up with random times and said we will run at that time past the hour.
That has been covered once already, the reason its not an even 20 min service is because they could not get stand time at the set times

Couldnt get stand time but yet when they do pull on a stand they sit on there for about 12 mins lol

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)