Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website
Mc Donalds Monopoly - Printable Version

+- Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website (http://dartslf.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bus Depot Canteen (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Random and Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Mc Donalds Monopoly (/showthread.php?tid=977)

Mc Donalds Monopoly - T42 PVM - 05/04/2015 17:00

Without giving away any Codes has anyone won anything except instant Win Food? I won 50 Free Prints with Snapfish, First time i even won anything from Monopoly except Food

RE: Mc Donalds Monopoly - H101GEV - 05/04/2015 17:29

I've also had the 50 free Snapfish prints and my brother has won a £5 Prezzybox voucher, but that's it so far apart from the odd food win. There seems to be quite a few of the Street Repairs and Go to Jail booby stickers around this year.

RE: Mc Donalds Monopoly - SK15 GZG - 05/04/2015 17:44

On the few occasions I've been to McDonalds lately I've only won a food prize or one of the booby stickers. When I get one of the Instant Food Wins it's nearly always an apple pie - but on a couple of occasions I've won a cheeseburger or a McFlurry

RE: Mc Donalds Monopoly - T42 PVM - 05/04/2015 17:53

So far i only had 1 Hotel Repair's Sticker the rest have either been instant Wins or them where you need to collect certain ones to win a Prize, i been to Mc Donalds a total of 7 Times since this started and won Food 5 times out the 7 (once i won 2 items of food on the same visit!)

Also notice that once again Pall Mall is the most common Sticker once again as its the only thing i got than 1 copy of (i currently have 4)