Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website
Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - Printable Version

+- Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website (http://dartslf.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Buses (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Local Bus Scene: North West and Wales (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot (/showthread.php?tid=766)

RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - motormayhem1 - 31/01/2016 11:26

4504 out on private hire today by the looks of it in liverpool.

RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - YN05 WKE - 31/01/2016 11:50

(31/01/2016 11:26)motormayhem1 Wrote:  4504 out on private hire today by the looks of it in liverpool.

Could it be Rail Replacement or driver put private on the dests

RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - motormayhem1 - 31/01/2016 12:26

Deffo not rails as im on them as it was deffo private hire as it was one of the desk men driving it in full shirt and tie suit job.

RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - gka472l - 01/02/2016 06:46

Gold Pulsar 3047 is here, just passed it on a Chester bound 2 at Cammell Lairds at about 0630.

HTH

RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - 2829 - 01/02/2016 09:05

You're all missing the point here. It's a not a case of 'what route a bus was purchased for' at all. The Hybrid may have had a problem eariler on so a replacement bus was given. It's likely it has returned to the depot and then been sent back out again. I don't understand this constant yapping from people about 'Oh, THAT shouldn't be on there' would you rather a bus just didn't turn up?

Suspect 3047 is to draw attention to the 2 for the services coming 'upgrade'.

RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - YN05 WKE - 01/02/2016 11:56

(01/02/2016 09:05)2829 Wrote:  You're all missing the point here. It's a not a case of 'what route a bus was purchased for' at all. The Hybrid may have had a problem eariler on so a replacement bus was given. It's likely it has returned to the depot and then been sent back out again. I don't understand this constant yapping from people about 'Oh, THAT shouldn't be on there' would you rather a bus just didn't turn up?

Presume the 2 be going MAX or Sapphire?

RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - RedPanda - 01/02/2016 12:02

(01/02/2016 11:56)E208 WBG Wrote:  Presume the 2 be going MAX or Sapphire?

Is stagecoaches 1 a gold? I'll go for sapphire if it is

RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - wirralbus - 01/02/2016 12:17

Is it worth the time to have a dedicated service 2 fleet ?

RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - wirralbus - 01/02/2016 12:18

(01/02/2016 09:05)2829 Wrote:  You're all missing the point here. It's a not a case of 'what route a bus was purchased for' at all. The Hybrid may have had a problem eariler on so a replacement bus was given. It's likely it has returned to the depot and then been sent back out again. I don't understand this constant yapping from people about 'Oh, THAT shouldn't be on there' would you rather a bus just didn't turn up?

Then the powers that be shouldnt say oh we got these buses for that route when they end up on all and sundry.

RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - 2829 - 01/02/2016 12:56

The 2 is not going to Sapphire of Max. As stated last week, six Pulsars to be refurbished.

I don't think people on here understand the bus industry at all. You do kow if Arriva doesn't run a service they receive a fine don't you? But I suppose when you stand around at a bus station noting what you call 'a stupid allocation' you don't understand the reasoning.

I have contacts at Arriva, who have broken down and been told there are no buses available. The first bus in being a Hybrird to a Solo is then sent out. A bit of branding on a bus counts for nothing. I'd rather a Hybrid turn up on a half hourly service than nothing at all.