Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website
Merseytravel Timetable Changes - Printable Version

+- Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website (http://dartslf.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Buses (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Local Bus Scene: North West and Wales (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Merseytravel Timetable Changes (/showthread.php?tid=72)

RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes - buses7675 - 16/10/2012 17:50

http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travelling-around/timetables/Pages/default.aspx

My mistake, I meant to post the link!

It is the main timetables page but the top of it appears to refer to recently updated timetables, as it shows the recent changes to the railway timetables.

RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes - Jack - 16/10/2012 18:12

Like Steve has said, I don't think it is complete yet. Give it a few weeks and hopefully everything will be running smoothly!

RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes - St Helens Rider - 16/10/2012 18:41

(16/10/2012 17:50)buses7675 Wrote:  http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travelling-around/timetables/Pages/default.aspx

My mistake, I meant to post the link!

It is the main timetables page but the top of it appears to refer to recently updated timetables, as it shows the recent changes to the railway timetables.

Thanks for the link Steve. I think the new layout will take quite a bit of getting used to.

RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes - MTL0201 - 17/10/2012 19:35

Fair enough if Merseytravel wanted to add a timetable search for bus timetables on the site, but why get rid of the old set up for bus timetables which i preferred plus the old set up was easier to download timetables when using my Mobile Phone?

RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes - CX54 DKD - 17/10/2012 19:45

Do you not get the mobile version of the site on your phone MTL? I find the new mobile site a lot easier to use personally as there's no fiddly zooming in to click through the menus!

RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes - MTL0201 - 17/10/2012 20:12

(17/10/2012 19:45)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Do you not get the mobile version of the site on your phone MTL? I find the new mobile site a lot easier to use personally as there's no fiddly zooming in to click through the menus!

I don't really use the Mobile version, just the normal version.

RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes - wirralbus - 18/10/2012 05:49

Im not a fan of this website either .

I think some of us have taken a particular dislike to the new style website because we was so used to the old style set up of various things on the site , its a case of trying to find things again , its like being in school on your first day again.

RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes - Jack - 18/10/2012 17:11

I disliked the new layout to this forum when it went through a change, it's just a case of getting used to it.

RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes - b2311e - 18/10/2012 21:27

I don't really like it, the timetables section needs to be more obvious and not tucked away under a menu (that's under the assumption the links will disappear from the homepage in order to put a news section like they had previously)

I also don't like when you look at planned changes, it doesn't tell you what routes are affected until you click on them

RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes - wirralbus - 18/10/2012 22:26

Its a case of take some new bits and bits of the old site and you have the right mixture , when people have to roam a site that is when people get fed up.

Its like a supermarket when they move items around you get fed up , but you also sometimes find something that you knew never knew you needed or wanted.