Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website
[Archive] Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - Printable Version

+- Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website (http://dartslf.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Buses (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Local Bus Scene: North West and Wales (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: [Archive] Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot (/showthread.php?tid=2)

RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - K853 MTJ - 27/09/2012 16:17

Palatine II gets his info from a source that has close contact with management at Laird Street and is good enough to share that info on a public forum. As a moderator, surely questioning the credibility of a members info, especially in such a tone, would be best suited to somewhere off forum rather than in the public domain.
Everyone gets things wrong.

RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - Raawwwrrr! - 27/09/2012 16:19

(27/09/2012 15:58)507009 Wrote:  
(27/09/2012 15:45)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  Only as the fares are so high! Laugh

Ive heard its speke with the high frequency routes and goldmine 500.

Indeed, I've heard well that Speke is the most profitable depot (with Green Lane at two and Bootle three). This Birkenhead suggestion was made by the same member who also insisted months ago that Birkenhead would have its DLAs imminently as the drivers "didn't like them" and that more VLWs were coming to Birkenhead. Neither of those things has happened. I rest my case.

Birkenhead is in the top few though due to the 432/433/437

RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - H101GEV - 27/09/2012 16:54

(27/09/2012 16:17)K853 MTJ Wrote:  Palatine II gets his info from a source that has close contact with management at Laird Street and is good enough to share that info on a public forum.

If that is the case, then perhaps wording posts more carefully, i.e. "I've been told" or "Plans are" without such brazen surety would be advised. Repeatedly posting information that turns out to be false would make anyone's credibility questionable.

RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - Palatine II - 27/09/2012 17:15

507009, maybe you'd like to get off your high horse for 5 mintues. Did I not say a while back, about QBPS' taking place, you where indeed the first person, to shoot me down down. Look whaat happend. I also mentioned the Myllenniums departing. If you got of your back side, and spoke to managment at Laird St, you'd understand things change. Sadly your attitude doesn't. I also stated the VLWs won't be needed due to Hybrids coming. I also knew about the Hybrids 4 weeks before anyone on here. I kept quite just incase it did not happen, as I would of looked stupid. Yet again the info I recieved was correct.

RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - H101GEV - 27/09/2012 17:57

The above barely scratches the surface to be honest, but this will be an end to it. I'd advise you to word your posts more carefully in future and only post facts as fact, not possibilities or predictions.

RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - Palatine II - 27/09/2012 20:00

To avoid more disagreaments, I shall begin a post with 'It is possible' that way everyone is happy. Like I say, I post things, for everyone to enjoy.

RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - P450 SWX - 27/09/2012 20:42

The 174/5 is du start in 2 weeks any news if confirmend 2 solos (one as spare) are comin from wales or somewhere in North West?

RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - Palatine II - 27/09/2012 21:22

At the moment it is unknow weather Solo's will be arriving. Plenty of rumours flying about. We are best waiting.

RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - motormayhem - 27/09/2012 23:43

whats the chances of get mpd's for the 174/5.

RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - P450 SWX - 28/09/2012 00:00

First used to use a MPD but what ever we get will have to be two incase one breakes down as the roite is tight around Irby

Eazibus and A2B have also used Enviro200 darts around the route so its possible MM