Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website
Bus Tracking Website - Printable Version

+- Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website (http://dartslf.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Buses (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Local Bus Scene: North West and Wales (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Bus Tracking Website (/showthread.php?tid=1474)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Bus Tracking Website - Citibus - 19/12/2020 17:02

Tyrers Coaches and Go Goodwins are now showing

RE: Bus Tracking Website - Autmac - 06/01/2021 13:38

Lloyds Coaches are now on Bustimes.org since a while but not all buses looks like Tenant Valley have came on this afternoon as well as both showing on the T12 service wheather more will come onto from both companies in the future i dont know.Tenant valley may have more coming on as they have only appered today

RE: Bus Tracking Website - Nwales Bus - 06/01/2021 14:25

(06/01/2021 13:38)Autmac Wrote:  Lloyds Coaches are now on Bustimes.org since a while but not all buses looks like Tenant Valley have came on this afternoon as well as both showing on the T12 service wheather more will come onto from both companies in the future i dont know.Tenant valley may have more coming on as they have only appered today

Its not a legal requirements for bus data to be shared in Wales. That’s why only the English routes are live. Hopefully some welsh data will be shared soon.

RE: Bus Tracking Website - Manchester Bus Journeys - 06/01/2021 14:25

(06/01/2021 13:38)Autmac Wrote:  Lloyds Coaches are now on Bustimes.org since a while but not all buses looks like Tenant Valley have came on this afternoon as well as both showing on the T12 service wheather more will come onto from both companies in the future i dont know.Tenant valley may have more coming on as they have only appered today
Will all buses for every company be showing tomorrow when the new law comes in?

RE: Bus Tracking Website - iMarkeh - 06/01/2021 17:09

(06/01/2021 14:25)Manchester Bus Journeys Wrote:  Will all buses for every company be showing tomorrow when the new law comes in?
That is the plan for all operators to share AVL data. I believe that some companies are having issues though and kind of gave up on BODS.

It will be interesting to see how it progresses and see how things update as there are a lot of not very tech savvy firms out there and unless they work with one of the big firms like Omnibus, Passenger, BusHub or Ticketer, they will need to do the stuff themselves.

RE: Bus Tracking Website - T42 PVM - 06/01/2021 17:19

Some local operators like A2B Travel and Cumfybus not tracking

RE: Bus Tracking Website - NathanR - 07/01/2021 00:14

(06/01/2021 17:19)T42 PVM Wrote:  Some local operators like A2B Travel and Cumfybus not tracking

Cumfybus haven't tracked since March/April last year, though the fleet list and map are still available on BusTimes, though it is outdated and slightly a mess.

RE: Bus Tracking Website - NathanR - 11/01/2021 23:02

Some user recently decided it was a good use of their time to make unnecessary depot changes in the Arriva Merseyside fleet, since having an account on BusTimes allows you to edit some vehicle details.

A recent update to BusTimes includes:
Ediitng statistics for approved, declined, or pending edits.
Reporting system.
Users that have advanced editing permissions (I.E. Livery editing) are noted as a trustworthy editors.

RE: Bus Tracking Website - Busmadperson - 12/01/2021 07:57

(11/01/2021 23:02)NathanR Wrote:  Some user recently decided it was a good use of their time to make unnecessary depot changes in the Arriva Merseyside fleet, since having an account on BusTimes allows you to edit some vehicle details.

A recent update to BusTimes includes:
Ediitng statistics for approved, declined, or pending edits.
Reporting system.
Users that have advanced editing permissions (I.E. Livery editing) are noted as a trustworthy editors.

The user that as done it is now banned from bustimes

RE: Bus Tracking Website - NathanR - 14/01/2021 21:37

For some unknown reason, I can no longer change buses depots.

All i can really do is it make the depot blank, but then if I try and edit again, then the depot section disappears.

I hope I don't get banned for some simple error or not so good security measure.