Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website
Halton Transport - Printable Version

+- Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website (http://dartslf.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Buses (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Local Bus Scene: North West and Wales (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Halton Transport (/showthread.php?tid=10)

RE: Halton Transport - RSTurbo50 - 08/07/2013 15:11

^^^^^

That was me buddy. I'm not sure what has happened to all of the V and Y plate Marshalls at Warrington but they were excellent. Bodywork was good, interiors were spotless and they drove spot on.

I would imagine they are all sat at the back if the yard awaiting sale or to go to a scrap dealer...

RE: Halton Transport - WidnesRuncornBus - 08/07/2013 15:21

(08/07/2013 15:11)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  ^^^^^

That was me buddy. I'm not sure what has happened to all of the V and Y plate Marshalls at Warrington but they were excellent. Bodywork was good, interiors were spotless and they drove spot on.

I would imagine they are all sat at the back if the yard awaiting sale or to go to a scrap dealer...

They would be great at Halton! Dont think it would ever happen though and thats a shame! How many was there again and how much were they offered for? Not much of a wizard on Warringtons fleet anymore.

RE: Halton Transport - RSTurbo50 - 08/07/2013 16:01

Of the top of my head up until the end of January this year they were running approximately 7 to 8 V plates and around 8 to 9 Y plates...

Price wise I'm not sure what they would be going for....

RE: Halton Transport - WidnesRuncornBus - 08/07/2013 16:23

Intresting, They have been maintained well at Warrington and they are all in quite a good condition. Never know we might be presently surprised!

RE: Halton Transport - Raawwwrrr! - 08/07/2013 23:11

It wouldn't happen as #72 to #79 are all V reg - X reg and therefore newer and/or the same age. (Not to mention #71/72 appear withdrawn)

Why would you replace newer buses you already own with older ones you don't?

RE: Halton Transport - Valandil - 08/07/2013 23:32

I imagine that all of those Darts will go when the schools finish for the summer.
Though we were surprised to see them resurrected last September ... might we get another year?!

RE: Halton Transport - WidnesRuncornBus - 09/07/2013 16:22

I know its never gonna happen, but I mean it would be nice if they worked alongside Haltons current darts. Is 71 and 72 even still in the yard? I haven't seen them for ages. Seem 73 and 74 out quite a bit lately amd they habe proved reliable. Wonder what will happen.

RE: Halton Transport - J654UHN - 10/07/2013 00:04

71 and 72 are parked in the yard as of 25/06

RE: Halton Transport - WidnesRuncornBus - 10/07/2013 08:26

Probably gone back up for sale possibly, I will check a few websites and see if they are listed for sale.

RE: Halton Transport - WidnesRuncornBus - 11/07/2013 20:25

Anyone know how long 92 (Trial Evolution) is her for? Possibly until sometime next week?