Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website
Welcome back to the Merseyside Dennis Dart Website Forum - Printable Version

+- Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website (http://dartslf.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bus Depot Canteen (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Random and Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Welcome back to the Merseyside Dennis Dart Website Forum (/showthread.php?tid=1)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Welcome back to the Merseyside Dennis Dart Website Forum - MTL0201 - 02/06/2012 15:01

Anyone having problems Logging in to this Forum, as dispite typing my username & password, i've just had 5 attempts at logging in before it logged me in, & it was the same last night?

RE: Welcome back to the Merseyside Dennis Dart Website Forum - CX06 EBK - 02/06/2012 15:02

I've had issues on Firefox but fixed them by deleting my cookies. I assume this would work on other browsers.

RE: Welcome back to the Merseyside Dennis Dart Website Forum - CX54 DKD - 02/06/2012 16:45

I'm having problems with the dennisdart.co.uk URL but no issues whatsoever with dartslf.com if that helps MTL!

RE: Welcome back to the Merseyside Dennis Dart Website Forum - buses7675 - 02/06/2012 17:22

Hi All,

The best way to cure the issues is to clear your cookies (or at least those for dartslf.com) as it will be the 'old' cookies and new ones conflicting which is why some people are logging in but then finding themselves logged out.

RE: Welcome back to the Merseyside Dennis Dart Website Forum - Mal - 24/06/2012 12:22

I've been away for a while and was unaware of the sites' problems. Anyway, it's good to see it up and running again. Let's get things back to how they used to be. Thanks for your hard work. It's very much appreciated.

Mal